• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

The lack of potential for bug types just annoys me in general. I want to use signal beam more, it looks awesome ;_; But I also like the animation of trump card and that will forever have no place in battling

7279684185.jpg

lol

So how about those original (do not steal) fan-made Pokemon games?

Australian Retail Board, the OFLC has revealed a possible new Pok?mon title. This game is to be called Pok?mon Rumble World and no further details have been revealed for it, including platform or release period. We'll bring more as and when it comes.

Will they be able to make it even ****tier than Pokemon Rumble U?!

Don't know where else to post this, but is there any way to get diancie? A good friend of mine missed out when the codes were going around and now it seems like diancie can't be traded? I doubt the codes still work, but people on Amazon are saying they do. I'm confused and would like some help on the matter of obtaining diancie. A pm'ed response would be lovely btw. >.<

Don't know where else to post this, but is there any way to get diancie? A good friend of mine missed out when the codes were going around and now it seems like diancie can't be traded? I doubt the codes still work, but people on Amazon are saying they do. I'm confused and would like some help on the matter of obtaining diancie. A pm'ed response would be lovely btw. >.<

I'm pretty sure Diancie can be traded.

Event pokemon (with the ribbons) can't be traded over GTS, but can be traded locally or between friends.

So Germany might be getting a shiny charizard event. Is anyone on here going to benefit from that?

Eh, deleted all my save data, gonna just sell this game in, I can't get into the whole competitive battling stuff, too boring to be fun when it's just seeing the same Pokemon so often, along with already finishing the story like just over 3 months ago.

I'm going to use this money to buy hats, really nice fancy hats.

Why does it need to be 6IV? It's not going to use both physical and special attacks, right?

You know, I was planning on the flawless spread only because Rapid Spin is physical but after reading about it I'm not so sure. RS isn't powerful at all but I didn't want to be in a situation where the extra point or two of damage would've made a difference. But now I'm reading that a 0 attack IV would be best to counter confusion and the like? I think I'm going to rethink this. :p

Back