• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

And honestly I think they realize fan burnout is a thing, I know I've become less motivated to play and even then it feels like we don't have enough time to actually take in and appreciate all the features they cram in. But I'm hoping for something big next year, besides Pokemon Tekken.

Yea. I don't really care that we're not getting a game this year, I didn't really expect one anyway (well, I semi-expected a reveal, but if they did, I expected it's release date to be TBC 2016 so w/e idc), but I really do think since it's 20 years next year it'll be big. I'm hoping for a main series game (obv), but one that has a lot of content, and I'm personally hoping for a Kalos/Hoenn cross over like GSC were Kanto/Johto crossovers, but I'm also hoping they pull out a decent spin-off (other than PMD). Idk they always do weird stuff so who knows really

Playing AS for the first time in months.

Made the first guy ragequit, so I'm off to a great start. XD

weavile and charizard (with mega charizard x as special attack or w/e) have been revealed for pokken tournament

CI_DMlFWIAAUBxL.jpg
CI_DsdRXAAAIuBo.jpg

Last edited:
I still give no ****s about charizard but Weavile looks so cool ;o;

Still waiting for Gallade though

jirachi and whimisicott have been announced as support pokemon

CI_R2J3W8AAGHib.jpg

wow. just wow. i am blown away by that. They need to make the other regions it would be cool to see all the other characters in dominoes.

0:39 is the player image from red and blue and it would be cool to see other characters like the hero from bw2 made from dominoes

0:39 is the player image from red and blue and it would be cool to see other characters like the hero from bw2 made from dominoes

O, youre talking about teh dominoes video.. You shoulve quoted it ;o; I thought you were talking about poken

would you guys recommend alpha sapphire? i'm a bit new to pokemon (started playing when x+y were released) and i really enjoyed those, should i get alpha sapphire? (i dont really want the legendary from omega ruby tbh)

would you guys recommend alpha sapphire? i'm a bit new to pokemon (started playing when x+y were released) and i really enjoyed those, should i get alpha sapphire? (i dont really want the legendary from omega ruby tbh)

It you enjoyed X and Y then there's no reason for you not to play it

It you enjoyed X and Y then there's no reason for you not to play it
that's what i figured since i've been looking for some new games and even though i've recently restarted x, i think i'd enjoy a new, different game more

Last edited:
coro coro has started leaking, and its shown off a few stills for the next movie (the one after hoopa). it shows off a dark shadowy figure, and assuming this is a pokemon, to me the patterns seem to resemble zygarde, so it may be its new forme

corocoro8151.jpg

That almost looks as weird as

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously though, if that's Zygarde, wow is that a drastic change. Personally I'd prefer it be a different thing entirely but the style seems to fit the legendary trio.

Pokepark Wii- Pikachu's Adventure is gonna be released on the European Eshop this week for ?17.99 or 20 euros

I would say with almost complete certainty that is a new Zygarde form. It couldn't be a mega evolution because they wouldn't tease that as a new Pok?mon. It is too soon for Gen 7. Also, the three glowing diamonds on the face definitely resemble Zygarde.

I also believe Kyurem and Giratina's new formed were teased as new Pok?mon too.

I haven't ever played Pokepark - is it worth it? I'm also not sure if I could find a used copy for cheaper than that eshop price...

coro coro has started leaking, and its shown off a few stills for the next movie (the one after hoopa). it shows off a dark shadowy figure, and assuming this is a pokemon, to me the patterns seem to resemble zygarde, so it may be its new forme

corocoro8151.jpg

Isn't...Isn't the movie after Hoopa's supposed to be about Volcanion??

*Gets shot*

Back