• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

It looks more like Baltoy than Shuppet to be honest. Wonder what it is exactly and when we'll get a better look at it than a sketch.

Diancie event

Pok?mon - Events

For those of you in North America and Europe, it has been announced that, for a short period between July 24th 2015 and July 27th 2015, you'll be able to receive the Mythical Pok?mon Diancie to your Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games through the internet via the Nintendo Network. This Diancie comes with the moves Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam and Protect

Diancie event

Pok?mon - Events

For those of you in North America and Europe, it has been announced that, for a short period between July 24th 2015 and July 27th 2015, you'll be able to receive the Mythical Pok?mon Diancie to your Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games through the internet via the Nintendo Network. This Diancie comes with the moves Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam and Protect

i wonder if we can still get it even if we already have 1

YES
YES
I MISSED THE otheR DIANCIE EVEN AND SHE WAS LIKE
<333 AT FIRST SIGHT BUT I DIDNT GET HER NOW I CAN YSefFFF

Bulbagarden ‏@Bulbagarden 5m5 minutes ago

Diancie is now available via Nintendo Network for American region Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

you can get Diancie now if you've got an american copy

and I just turned mine on and got Diancie so I guess it's available in PAL versions, too

Last edited:
Bulbagarden ‏@Bulbagarden 5m5 minutes ago

Diancie is now available via Nintendo Network for American region Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

you can get Diancie now if you've got an american copy

and I just turned mine on and got Diancie so I guess it's available in PAL versions, too

Awesome, downloading it and getting my Diancie now! :D

OOO: thank you for the info about diancie ^^

Bump to remind everyone about Diancie!
Go to Mystery Gift, select Internet and you'll get it! :D
The event is from July 24 (today) until July 27 so HURRY!

heres a PMD cover plate coming to japan. it's p cute

CLN9qPlWgAA5pQz.jpg

Do people still use vitamins like carbos zinc and protein? since you can just super train anyways? :D

Back