• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

Its getting close to January 9th, the date when the Sword/Shield DLC/Expansion Pass was announced. Do you think we'll get any news soon or maybe later this year? They do love keeping us dry on new info so idk

Wouldn't be surprised if it gets released at the same time as Home compatibility, which I think I mentioned being touted as a Spring release? We might start getting small teasers on the twitter account to build up hype.

Nothing as expected. There's a lot of speculation of what might be in the DLC going around but I wouldnt trust any of it. Hydro Steam doesnt guarantee P-Suicune to be Water/Fire, nor does Psyblade confirm P-Virizion to be Psychic/Fighting. P-Suicune and P-Virizion might not even be in the game like Eternal Floette or maybe completely different from in the Scarlet/Violet Books. We'll just have to wait for more info unfortunately...

Beat the Violet post game yesterday and really enjoyed it. Nice way to wrap up the three storylines. Satisfied that I finally beat it. Will gradually start working on Pokedex but I'm in no hurry. Will probably return to ACNH for a while.

I'm using a unique team in Pokemon Violet consisting of Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Electrode, Hisuian Zorua, Sneasler, Froakie, and Tinkatink currently. All of these Pokemon aside from Tinkatink cannot be captured normally in the game right now. You HAVE to breed in a picnic with someone who already has them. That's the only way. With that out of the way, take a look at some of my precious babies! 🤩

M6LPhXf.jpg

bchOLFt.jpg

sd4xjci.jpg

I'm using a unique team in Pokemon Violet consisting of Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Electrode, Hisuian Zorua, Sneasler, Froakie, and Tinkatink currently. All of these Pokemon aside from Tinkatink cannot be captured normally in the game right now. You HAVE to breed in a picnic with someone who already has them. That's the only way. With that out of the way, take a look at some of my precious babies! 🤩

M6LPhXf.jpg

bchOLFt.jpg

sd4xjci.jpg
So just letting you and everyone know that these are not obtainable right now unless you hack or get the mon from someone who hacks

So just letting you and everyone know that these are not obtainable right now unless you hack or get the mon from someone who hacks
Yeah its really unfair for anyone that chooses not to hack or use hacked mons. I really dont want to risk it and I would recommend anyone not to risk it either. All the coded mons in the game will eventually be released anyway so there's no rush

In Violet, I’m a little over the 200 mark in the Pokédex. I almost have all of the Violet Paradox Pokémon missing only Iron Thorns and Iron Gallant who keep evading me somehow.

In Violet, I’m a little over the 200 mark in the Pokédex. I almost have all of the Violet Paradox Pokémon missing only Iron Thorns and Iron Gallant who keep evading me somehow.
Iron Thorns is found near the rocky cliffs, you might have to repawn mons in those areas until you roll a Iron Thorns. Iron Valiant is found in the hidden cave with the Pacman symbols

Iron Thorns is found near the rocky cliffs, you might have to repawn mons in those areas until you roll a Iron Thorns. Iron Valiant is found in the hidden cave with the Pacman symbols
Where is the cave? I think I found it once but had to leave to heal my Pokémon and I haven’t been able to find it since.

The cave is near Station 3, the station before you go into the crystal part and is located behind some rocks so maybe thats why its difficult to find. Once you find it its pretty easy to find again.

Apparently some people have received a survey for the game. I haven't, but I'm curious about the questions - did anyone here get given the chance to fill it out?

Apparently some people have received a survey for the game. I haven't, but I'm curious about the questions - did anyone here get given the chance to fill it out?
Didn't know there was one. I really hope those that got one mention all the performance issues that still need fixing. My game crashed only once before the first update but there are still many, many issues in this game. The more GF knows about them the more likely theyll fix them.

Next 7 Star Tera Raid is an unknown Poison-tera. It will be available January 27-29.

jan7star.jpg

First time they attempted to make it a mystery Its probably a Pokemon that hasnt been in the switch games yet like the Kalos starters. Im hoping its Greninja. It would be thematic considering Atticus is a cosplaying ninja.

Next 7 Star Tera Raid is an unknown Poison-tera. It will be available January 27-29.

View attachment 477616

First time they attempted to make it a mystery Its probably a Pokemon that hasnt been in the switch games yet like the Kalos starters. Im hoping its Greninja. It would be thematic considering Atticus is a cosplaying ninja.

I'm still in the camp waiting for Cinderace raids to return tomorrow, but this is very exciting. I'm not sure what I hope it'll be, but hopefully something cool at least.

I sadly won't be able to do any of the current 7 star raids (blasted NSO has run out and I can't renew it until summer), but hopefully summer will be filled with them! As for my guess, I'd say probably one of the other 2 Alolan starters, since Decidueye appeared in Legends. As for which one, I'd say Incineroar (personal bias because it and Primarina are my all time fav starters of their respective types, my Grass fav is Meganium, who I also wouldn't mind seeing).

View attachment 477616

Hoping for Greninja myself. Incineroar would also be cool but that’d be too many fire types.

Whatever it is, I just hope that my Slowbro or Azumarill will be able to solo it again. I would assume it's Greninja, though.

...But I'd love for it to require a download patch and be a new Pokemon entirely. Especially if it's a hint to the DLC.

Back