• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

Maybe the 7-star raid will be a new Paldean form. Seems weird that only Tauros and Wooper got regionals and no one else. I mean, I would accept a Paldean Charizard at this point (but make it not fire type, and make it part dragon. My ideal typing would be Fairy-Dragon)!

Maybe the 7-star raid will be a new Paldean form. Seems weird that only Tauros and Wooper got regionals and no one else. I mean, I would accept a Paldean Charizard at this point (but make it not fire type, and make it part dragon. My ideal typing would be Fairy-Dragon)!
Hoping Flygon gets Fairy/Dragon form or something tbh…

I got my Adamant Flash Fire Ceruledge and ready to beat the mascot bunny. It has a Ghost tera so hopefully I'll take it down solo.

So excited for this. Our group is going to be using three Azumarills and a Slowbro, so it should be a cakewalk.

Still speculating on what the new raid is, and I really hope its a paradox mon. Like, what if it's a Paradox Pikachu, or a Paradox version of one of the starters!?

Still speculating on what the new raid is, and I really hope its a paradox mon. Like, what if it's a Paradox Pikachu, or a Paradox version of one of the starters!?
Nah, its going to be a regular mon. I can only see them adding new paradox forms in the DLC but not in a raid battle. I can only see them adding maybe mythicals to raids but not new mons.

Nah, its going to be a regular mon. I can only see them adding new paradox forms in the DLC but not in a raid battle. I can only see them adding maybe mythicals to raids but not new mons.
Yeah, I forgot to consider that. As for mythicals, we (people that are NOT from Japan) REALLY need another Mew or Celebi or Jirachi event. maybe the raid could be one of them?

Yeah, I forgot to consider that. As for mythicals, we (people that are NOT from Japan) REALLY need another Mew or Celebi or Jirachi event. maybe the raid could be one of them?
You can get Mew and Jirachi in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl, so I don't think we'll see another event for either of those two for a while. But I can see a download for a shiny version being a possibility!

I'm still waiting for events for a lot of the ones that can't be traded in Home's GTS, but I don't know if they're in the game's coding.

I tried for hours to get Cinderace last night by letting others join me and we had no luck. My Pokemon are over Level 80 which I was hoping would be enough but no dice. I hope I can catch the next one that's coming out.

I was lucky enough to get the Double Pack from my family for my birthday. I played through Violet first and am almost completely done the post game stuff. I just started Scarlet and do not like the school clothes coloring. It's orange - not a shade of red with a tinge of orange like scarlet should be. I know it probably sounds silly that I don't like the color but I can't help it. I also wish we could have more clothing options like school tees or hoodies. Anything to let us mix up our clothes a bit.

YESSSSS, I DID IT!!!!! I WON THE CINDERACE RAID!! :D

(I also really love how my entire team is in all different pokeballs) 💚

ohCLjsb.jpg

edAMPsZ.jpg

71hwCx5.jpg

MWK4bmC.jpg

1ZT2CSD.jpg

pYdLtWo.jpg

aUTL4pH.jpg

BraVFRx.jpg

I lost around a dozen of the battles before it hit me. I needed to play more conservatively with Azumarill to give my teammates a chance to shine, so I started off with Rain Dance and instead of using Belly Drum at all, I spammed Play Rough while they got set up. Cinderace kept going into Pyro Ball, and by the time it was trying to kill us it was too late. My teammates got all set up and used their strongest moves to take it out. I'm so glad I won before this raid leaves for good! :giggle:

Poison tera is Protean Greninja
greninjaraids.jpg

I guess I'll give in and find a team to get this. Last raids I've been pretty lazy. Thought about doing the Cinderace one but after a few attempts solo I gave up and got a Scorbunny in a surprise trade. Same with the Charizard one too. This time I actually want this one since Greninja is one of my favourite starters. Azu wont be good for this one. Steel types are tempting to use like Kingambit.

Feels weird that they hyped it up only to reveal another starter. Although I guess it's because Froakie is only now able to be transferred over to one of the Switch games.

Anyway, I'm hoping Slowbro can solo it again. He one-shot Cinderace, so hopefully he can do the same this time.

View attachment 478241

I guess I'll give in and find a team to get this. Last raids I've been pretty lazy. Thought about doing the Cinderace one but after a few attempts solo I gave up and got a Scorbunny in a surprise trade. Same with the Charizard one too. This time I actually want this one since Greninja is one of my favourite starters. Azu wont be good for this one. Steel types are tempting to use like Kingambit.
Heh…
261C954C-B0A5-4E58-B83B-281930071D89.png

View attachment 478241

That's unfortunate. Greninja is my least favorite Pokemon in the game, so I don't know if I'll do this next raid (aside from the fact that I don't really have anything that would be good against it, bar Lucario).

EDIT: I also just realized that ALL of the 7 star raid Pokemon have been based on unreleased Pokemon in the game, so just based on what I know about who is yet to be released in the game, I can already predict what 7 star raids will come next (well, unless they throw a curveball and do someone different).

Last edited:
Finally got a Kingambit. - This was certainly quite the process, as I couldn't figure out how to get into the area where the Bisharp even spawn. (I still never properly figured this out, tbh...I just got lucky by jumping and gliding over parts of the map I shouldn't have been able to access). - I swear, this map is incredibly confusing to me. So much of it seems impossible to access by logical means.

Anyway, now I just need to obsess over getting a shiny Kingambit instead. Because, you know...blue. 🙃

well. I can't do this raid because I'm not with my copies (the copies of Scar/Vio I own are in California, while I live in Arkansas).
Here's hoping summer holds a ton of raids!

Back