• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

Khu just posted of new pic of my boi, my hope for this DLC.
View attachment 515961

Khu says he'll "snatch something from you this time" and that he is "fully armed"

I really wish DLC2 comes out soon.
Kieran really going to be out for revenge for us. I honestly feel bad because he didn't deserve this treatment. I mostly blame Carmine. I know why she had to do it but its still messed up.

The Blissey Raids make a return!
blisseyraids (1).jpg

They run from October 20 - October 22 so if you're low on shards and EXP candies be sure to do them while they last.

I played the game a bit, beat a few trainers, caught quite a few pokemon because I wanted to fill up the pokedex. But I stopped playing. There are things that annoy me: the first is that you can't skip the pokemon's actions. The fights last forever. The second is that I love the open world, but this one is uninteresting. It's ugly, it's repetitive, everything looks the same. When I compare it to a game like Final Fantasy XIV or even other Pokémon games, I'm terribly disappointed. Before, each city was unique. Now they all look the same and have no personality, no soul. I don't know if I'll play this pokemon again. But so much the better if you like the game and have a great time! 🥰

So Monday I saw a shiny male Kirlia I threw a ultra ball at it so it didn’t stay in and it used teleport and I didn’t save before I saw it so I lost it.

Caught a shiny Glalie yesterday while I was wandering about. It was purely by chance and it made me more angry than happy. It madd me think about all the other shinies I probably skipped. I really miss the shiny noise like they did in Legends Arceus. I could've ignored it like how I usually ignore most wild mons.

Caught a shiny Glalie yesterday while I was wandering about. It was purely by chance and it made me more angry than happy. It madd me think about all the other shinies I probably skipped. I really miss the shiny noise like they did in Legends Arceus. I could've ignored it like how I usually ignore most wild mons.
I feel ya on that. A few weeks ago I was trying to evolve a few mons in Area Zero, and even though I tried to avoid it, a Girafarig entered a battle with me. You guessed it - shiny. Literally tried to avoid a shiny because there's barely any difference you can see from a distance when you're concentrating on something else and there was no shiny noise to let me know.

Played Legends Arceus yesterday and dropped down mid-flight because I heard the shiny noise. Now I have a shiny Stunky that I otherwise wouldn't have. It really does make all the difference.

I feel ya on that. A few weeks ago I was trying to evolve a few mons in Area Zero, and even though I tried to avoid it, a Girafarig entered a battle with me. You guessed it - shiny. Literally tried to avoid a shiny because there's barely any difference you can see from a distance when you're concentrating on something else and there was no shiny noise to let me know.

Played Legends Arceus yesterday and dropped down mid-flight because I heard the shiny noise. Now I have a shiny Stunky that I otherwise wouldn't have. It really does make all the difference.
Girafarig is my favourite Pokemon 🤩
Post automatically merged:

Yesterday: I defeated the ghost type gym

Today: I defeated the psychic type gym and took down the Quaking earth titan 🥳

Several Halloween events have been announced for Scarlet and Violet

5 raids are now Mismagius with Ghost teras
mismagiusraid.jpg

This event will run from October 27-31. If you have Scarlet this a chance to get a Violet exclusive for your game.

The Halloween Mass outbreak of Greavard, Mimikyu, Phantump and Drifloon can be found in Paldea and Kitakami
ghostoutbreak.jpg

This event will also run from October 27-31. These Pokemon will have a chance of getting the Crafty Mark as shown down below.
craftymark.png

A couple of days ago while doing the Area Zero story I found a Shiny Venomoth and had to wait till the NPC stopped talking. Completed the DLC for a 2nd profile and hope the next DLC is better. Caught a Annihilape and it was Terra Ghost in the DLC.

The next 7 Star raid is Hisuian Typhlosion with a Fire Tera. It will also come with the Mightiest Mark.

View attachment 519267

This raid will run from November 3 to November 5 and will repeat again from November 10 to November 12.
I havent touched the game in months but might have to hop on for this 👀 Gotta show my first ever pokemon some lvoe

It is confirmed that Part 2: The Indigo Disk of the Scarlet and Violet DLC will release worldwide on December 14, 2023
indigodisk.jpg

I personally don't know if I will play it when it comes out but it is rumored that this half of the DLC is superior than the previous one in Kitakami so maybe I'll try to fit in somehow.

I haven't gotten around to the Teal Mask DLC, instead opting to catch most of the Pokémon that were added by participating in tera raids. I'll probably just wait at this point and do the two DLC back to back in late December/early January.

Next 7 Star Tera is Eevee with a Normal Tera
eeveeraid.jpg

It will run from November 17 to November 20.

I'm not sure how this thing will threaten some mons so it'll be a nice 7 Star for those who want to get lots of Patches. My Annihilape will have a lot of fun lol

Back