• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Politics General Discussion Thread - "USA Presidential Election 2016" Editon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's actually gonna win. This disgusts me quite frankly, and I hope to god he does something stupid and gets impeached.
Good move america.
Good move.
(then again was hillary much better?)

how did everyone do locally? sherriff, pot, or w/e?
Right now I'm living on the border of Illinois/Indiana and, my goodness, there is a HUGE divide between Trump and Hillary. Tomorrow is definitely going to be interesting.

I'm happy with how Indiana's election turned out, but not how Illinois' did. Then again, I live just outside Chicago, so it's gonna take a big change to actually fix things in that city.

Drowning my fear and terror with rum.

Well, at least when my rights are taken away as an lgbt person and I have to be in the closet again I can be BLAZED while it happens because cali legalized weed.

Well, at least when my rights are taken away as an lgbt person and I have to be in the closet again I can be BLAZED while it happens because cali legalized weed.
Repealing gay marriage would be insane on the Republican's side, even if they do have majority. Trump got the vote, so he can stop pandering now. Now we get to see the REAL Trump.

As a fellow LGBT person, I'm not worried. We'll be okay.

I'm very worried for my American friends.

You guys can come live in my house. It's a bit cramped, but there's 5 cats you can pet and pretend the world is okay.

I hope California mounts a secession movement since it is a very diverse and open-minded state in an otherwise redneck country. The United States are no longer united in any way, so I think it would be best for the country to break apart into red and blue states and go their separate ways.

I hope California mounts a secession movement since it is a very diverse and open-minded state in an otherwise redneck country. The United States are no longer united in any way, so I think it would be best for the country to break apart into red and blue states and go their separate ways.

united doesnt have to mean under your ideals. compromise is key. otherwise, texas would have left long ago

Yes, because Illinois would do great seceding from the rest of the midwest lol.

Yes, because Illinois would do great seceding from the rest of the midwest lol.

calm down lol

Apparently America is full of idiots well the whole world is

hOW THE **** DID TRUMP WIN //shivers

as a californian, i'm cool with that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back