• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Got some vinyl records for pretty cheap, Janita Salome's first album, "Melro" and Joan Baez' "II" album :)

I upgraded to the GTX 960 graphics card, now I can finally enjoy Dragon Age: Inquisition & Overwatch in all it's glory :D

I got some food from Burger King. Honestly didn't taste all that great, sad that they replaced my nearest maccas with a bk.

1pfW028.jpg

Went on a shopping spree this afternoon. Notepad and pen from Paperchase; Whittard of Chelsea's Strawberry Serenade tea and infuser; wax tarts and burner; and a couple of nail polishes. The Nemo plush and British Rose shower gel were courtesy of my mother. :blush: Aaaaand spent ?50 on lingerie but you don't need to see that!

I got some food from Burger King. Honestly didn't taste all that great, sad that they replaced my nearest maccas with a bk.

tbh most burger chains are better than emceedee lol

also yea got a chocolate croissant that was tiny af haha

Some groceries and those rubber bands you tie up your hair with.. do they even have a proper name? o_o

I got some delicious pastries for my mom and me, peach and bluberry-rhubarb danishes :>

Finally got a 3ds USB cable since my charger got fried, it works and I can play my DS again :D

I forgot to post about it but I got myself a new CUP! I know it sounds boring but I drink gallons of water each day, iced water, and I like my water to stay as cold as possible for as long as possible so I don't have to keep making trips to get ice. I had a 16oz Bubba cup which was nice but it really didn't keep my stuff cold for very long, so I got a 30oz Ozark Trail Vacuum insulated or something like that cup. It's literally magical, I can have the same ice in this cup for a whole day and there will still be ice in my water, suuuper helpful I love it a lot.

And at the post office I have my first set of Re-Ment stuff, I intend to collect it. I got the full box set of the Twin Stars bedroom furniture and I am super stoked. I plan to add a few of the pieces to a mini dollhouse kit I'm building so it should be super cute!

My mum brought me back some presents from her holiday! She got me a glass candle holder, a glass flamingo, a bag with flamingos printed on it, and a chocolate bar. I feel so lucky :blush:

Back