• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I bought more amiibo's and started my collection

The way you're displaying them is really cool, I like it!
but now i get mad every time i see the marth amiibo because i passed up my chance to buy it lol

I bought more amiibo's and started my collection

7voB715.jpg

Honestly, I'm more impressed with the way you've presented them than the actual Amiibo's themselves.

Curse you Funko for making so many adorable figures ;-; But bless you as well for making such cute figures...
The baby dancing Groot is an early Christmas present from my best friend :3 And the Baymax is a present from me to me.

I didn't technically just get these, but I got them when I was in elementary school and just now found them again in my closet XD

Q0we5Ft.jpg

Many many phone calls to come out of my room and start my daily chores. I literally just woke up, and it's not a busy day. Every day of this, and it gets annoying.

MacBook Pro for Christmas ;u; With Final Cut. And a DVD/Blu Ray player. I'm so happy ;u;/

Looked at some of my Dad's receipts and found some stuff I'm getting tomorrow! ^.^

This thread is going to be absolutely flooded today 0-0

I got the Nemuriale Sleep Aid Kitten (Russian Blue) from my mom and dad for Christmas!
tumblr_nh4kohzeLF1rvomdgo3_1280.jpg

I also got a plush doll of Kirito from Sword Art Online from my boyfriend.
tumblr_nh4kohzeLF1rvomdgo1_1280.jpg

Last but not least, I got a keychain with my name (Aly) written in Circular Gallifreyan from my little sister!

tumblr_nh4kohzeLF1rvomdgo2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Convinced I got the cutest gift ever from Tina:

IMG_20141225_001349.jpg

IMG_20141225_001339.jpg

Ty <3

I got two tickets to a Pentatonix concert x3 I wonder if anyone even knows who they are xD

I got Fantasy Life from my mom, currently playing it, a MyLittlePony bracelet from my baby niece (xD), Tomodachi Life,a giant ginger bread man kit anddd candycanes from my bestie in Ohio <3

Back