• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

YES YES YES
8157Qv2D3zL._SL1500_.jpg
My fav <3

He's my favorite Godzilla monster. Doesn't get enough love.
Edit: Also, my avatar. To which I added the hat and beard. And human lips, but you can't really see them. My own personal touch.

Last edited:
Yay, I just bought three home screen themes! :)

I bought the ACNL: Bulletin Board, Onemuri (is that what it's called?) Pikachu, and the Mario: Items themes! They're all so adorable! :D

I got an early Christmas gift from my friend and my boyfriends mom.
My friend got me this golden gift box of Ferraro rochers (not actually gold but it's cute), macaroni and cheese and hot pockets :) and my boyfriends mom got me a mug with the states football team (well one of them lol.)

I bought the ability to use an animated avatar on here. Does that count? I'm addicted to my dancing arctic fox (get it? get it? :))

Magnificent Red Robin action figure (it had been a while since I last bought a really nice figure), and I got two Penguins of Madagascar cups because I bought some popcorn and sodas (at first, the cash lady didn't give me any, and I asked 'Doesn't this menu come with a cup?', turned out I hadn't picked the right menu but she gave me the cups anyway).

We got a new fridge, so that's fun! It was a water dispenser, so I will get hours of fun out of that.

My little brother made me a grilled cheese sammich.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Magnificent Red Robin action figure (it had been a while since I last bought a really nice figure), and I got two Penguins of Madagascar cups because I bought some popcorn and sodas (at first, the cash lady didn't give me any, and I asked 'Doesn't this menu come with a cup?', turned out I hadn't picked the right menu but she gave me the cups anyway).

LOL I was thinking of the restaurant Red Robin xD
Then I opened it, and was like, oh... Still doesn't disappoint! <3

i got $20 USD, am at mcdonalds, will be getting more candy/junk food and will have dinner at logans steak house :00000

I bought so many Christmas presents today :D
I guess I didn't technically get them, but others will!

I got Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. It's reeeeeeaaally good.

Although it's pretty fanservicey but maybe I'm being a prude w/e

Back