• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got loads of great stuff, but this is my fav. It's a huge 36" plush octopus, dressed as an Aquabat. I call him, Jimmy the Roboctopus:

jimmy1.JPG

I got a Pikachu jacket and several Homestuck shirts today. ^-^
As well as a soft MLP throw, pikachu lanyard, and some pokemon cards...
Oh! I also got SSB 3DS and Fantasy Life too. :3

Got myself a used Kindle Paperwhite at a great price and some gold earrings with interchangeable charms. I'm also waiting on some beauty products from Korea, but those are still stuck in customs.

eh, well, i recently got a spirited away crewneck at the mall. it's actually really comfortable and cute, so i'd say i'm pretty pleased

all I got for Christmas

:) I got. Sweet styleing pinkie pie zip and zoom pinkie pie zecora equstraia girl doll, fashem style fluttershy, create a fluttershy marker thing a got 3 shirts from hot topic (everything I'm about to list is from hot topic) the first shirt was adventer time themed, the second one idk what it looked like it was uhm white with stuff on it, then I got a blue shirt that says seals are just dog mermaids also black gaudges and rainbow gauges to pai of pants a red pair and a black gray speceled pair, I got 4 lip glosses from victors secrect and also to bras, (very happy about them BTW their really nice also first bras from their) a 55$ nail and foot thing to get my nails done a 50$ gift card to Walmart yeah that's from my mommy. Last night my Nana gave me a mlp busy book a fluttershy cupcake keep sake and a Roxy vest. My grandpa gave me a artist studio it came with paint crayons markers pencils colored pencils and a earser and a shaperenr. Then my dad got me 5 mlp funko mystery minis, 5 diseny funko mystery minis, 5 tokidoki unicornos, 2 caous bunny's, 2 catus kittys, one tokidoki frenzies one gloomy a Trixie funko vyinl and a princess sterlying and fluttershy to pack, also this really coo bag with monsters on it. :) My nanny gave me two really soft and fuzzy blankets (she ordered them offline ) and a 50$ check ;) best Christmas ever!

I spent the money I got for Christmas.

View attachment 78563

I'm most happy with the Wii games. I obviously ended up getting them preowned but they're in perfect condition and all had their Club-Nintendo codes inside and unredeemed :3 All 4 only cost me ?20 altogether, which makes it even more of a good buy :p

As well as Woody and Jessie finishing my Disney Infinity Toy Story figures :D

Last edited:
Just got captain toad's treasure tracker and it's really fun! It's also a bit more challenging than I would've expected (but that might just be because i'm tired smh).

I got now tv...
and someone else had already used my code... What are the chances?

Bought the last two books to The Lunar Chronicles and also Angelfall. Lots of reading to do this break!

O BOY
ok for context, my mom and i are visiting her friends here in houston ok and were in a hotel
i had cool hotel bacon and tea, later i had chick fil a for lunch (while being literally surrounded by strange white people), then chilis steak for dinner.
we went to lts of stores like goodwill and world marketplace and i got:
a green argyle sweater, japanese ramune candies, a backpack, a genuine leather purse, an infinity scarf, a lil vase/pot thing, a japanese girl figurine thing, a lil fish chopstick holder, and uh
uh
I KNOW IM FORGETTING SOMETHIN OK

Just came back from the mall :D
Gottttt stuff I don't feel like listing from Forever 21, Bath & Bodyworks, and Areopostle however you spell it :)

Last edited:
Back