• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

I had 2 packs in my cart and I couldn't check out. I tried spamming the finish order and it wouldn't go through. Then they were sold out :-(
oh well...

Amazon Canada's stock lasted atleast a good 30-45 min before selling out. Amazon US sold out in less than 5 min it felt like. Hope they restock soon cuz that's crazy. Even Playasia if memory serves correctly is also sold-out and normally you'd order from that place as a last resort.

i can’t believe how fast the amazon us preorders sold out :( super disappointed i missed out

Dang it, I even missed the Amazon stock. 😖
Been having absolutely horrible luck catching any of these, so I'm really hoping and betting on being able to pick up any amount in person as soon as stores open on Nov 5th. Time to keep an eye on Target's online store next I guess.

Dang it, I even missed the Amazon stock. 😖
Been having absolutely horrible luck catching any of these, so I'm really hoping and betting on being able to pick up any amount in person as soon as stores open on Nov 5th. Time to keep an eye on Target's online store next I guess.
same. i honestly have kinda given up at this point :/. i’m hoping there will be someone that will be willing to trade for series 1-4 dupes if i can’t manage to get a pack, or the packs become more plenty by christmas like the sanrio packs seem to be now.

Oh damn,, missed another one!! I was literally checking all day and the 40 minutes I go play percussion is when they went live and I was too loud to hear my phone or look at it! Super not fair! :(

same. i honestly have kinda given up at this point :/. i’m hoping there will be someone that will be willing to trade for series 1-4 dupes if i can’t manage to get a pack, or the packs become more plenty by christmas like the sanrio packs seem to be now.

I'm sure you might be able to find some that would trade series 5 cards for series 1-4. I was planning to do exactly that, if I'm able to get plenty of duplicate cards I'll be trading them for the last 19 cards I'm missing from 2-4. Hopefully they stock them as well as the recent restock of series 1-4 cards, as I didn't have too much trouble getting plenty in the week they were stocking them.

Not to be a downer, but I want those who are thinking about ordering from Target to be mindful of how they handled the sanrio situation. App and site crashes made the experience a rather frustrating one. You can try but don't be surprised if you run into technical problems.

heck,, missed another restock.

thank you all so much for keeping everyone here updated on restocks, it's very much appreciated!

Not to be a downer, but I want those who are thinking about ordering from Target to be mindful of how they handled the sanrio situation. App and site crashes made the experience a rather frustrating one. You can try but don't be surprised if you run into technical problems.

Ironically I had no problem at all ordering the Sanrio ones from target.com, it's these series 5 that elude me every.single.time. I hope Target is as easy for me as the Sanrio cards were. LOL

Checked Amazon now—not only are preordered closed already, but I can’t even find an entry for the product anymore. Kind of frustrating, but since I already snagged 5 from Walmart I won’t complain too much.

Have pre-orders started in the US? Does anyone know by any chance? O~o

In general you mean? Yes, they’ve been open on and off for about a week now. Places we’ve listed here are Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon.

They're often only open for a few minutes to half an hour at most, so you’ll have to keep checking and be quick!

Checked Amazon now—not only are preordered closed already, but I can’t even find an entry for the product anymore. Kind of frustrating, but since I already snagged 5 from Walmart I won’t complain too much.
that's strange since it's still showing for me! try making sure your filter includes "out of stock" if it isn't set to that already. I had to find the product page myself by googling for it on my browser, then searching "B09H9WVJ8H" on the amazon app. it showed up for me then!

Reactions: Fey
Back