• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Does anyone know if using the same address would get you order cancelled? I ordered 2 packs from gamestop earlier today, and then I found out my sibling also ordered 2 packs as well. We used the same address so i'm not sure. ;;

Best Buy still hasn't processed my order. If they don't process it by tomorrow night, I think I'm just gonna have to cancel my pre-order. Why are Canadian retailers so bad?!

Same, my order at Bestbuy Canada is still in process. I bought some in stores today (Toys R Us, Gamestop) and was thinking about cancelling it but there are still cards I wish and didn't get yet... I'm not returning to the store soon, so I might try my luck with my Bestbuy pack but of course, if I get just doubles I will be super disappointed.

Same, my order at Bestbuy Canada is still in process. I bought some in stores today (Toys R Us, Gamestop) and was thinking about cancelling it but there are still cards I wish and didn't get yet... I'm not returning to the store soon, so I might try my luck with my Bestbuy pack but of course, if I get just doubles I will be super disappointed.

I can't find any retailers in my city selling them in store. Everything is online only. All sold out.

I was supposed to get my first two Walmart packs today, but I haven't received them at 5pm eastern.

Amazon US is selling the amiibo cards Series 5, 1 pack per account. If no-one has said it here, yet! ^^

I can't find any retailers in my city selling them in store. Everything is online only. All sold out.

That's too bad. There were not a lot in Toys R US but when I asked at Gamestop they had their drawer full. (Quebec city)

I snagged two packs of the Series 5 cards ;w;

One on my Amazon, and one on my stepmoms Amazon ^^ So hyped c:

What annoys me is that you would think that the people who pre-order would get great service given that they are assuring these retailers that they will buy them (usually), and yet we end up having to wait the longest.

I don't mind waiting, but a part of me gets anxious that something is wrong and they'll have to cancel it. Is it because they got too many orders and now don't have enough stock? Like I'm confused.

And the worst part is that it isn't just Best Buy; Amazon Canada is having similar issues as well. I ordered 2 packs from them about 1-2 weeks ago and they still haven't emailed me of its whereabouts.

I don't mind waiting, but a part of me gets anxious that something is wrong and they'll have to cancel it. Is it because they got too many orders and now don't have enough stock? Like I'm confused.
Same here. I don’t really like ordering online but do when I must. I always get anxious when ordering online. I’m glad my Amazon ones are waiting at home for me. Waiting for them to be processed and shipped had me anxious since that part took so long. Still anxiously waiting for the Walmart ones to get delivered,

What annoys me is that you would think that the people who pre-order would get great service given that they are assuring these retailers that they will buy them (usually), and yet we end up having to wait the longest.

And the worst part is that it isn't just Best Buy; Amazon Canada is having similar issues as well. I ordered 2 packs from them about 1-2 weeks ago and they still haven't emailed me of its whereabouts.

Yeah... I actually just got off the phone with Best Buy Canada's support line. My order is in the queue currently, and may take up to a week to ship. Its a matter of when they slap the shipping label on my order.

Yeah... I actually just got off the phone with Best Buy Canada's support line. My order is in the queue currently, and may take up to a week to ship. Its a matter of when they slap the shipping label on my order.
A week just to ship? Well so much to looking forward to them this week.

I really wasn't planning on buying any because I want to go hunt for my 4 villagers but I was notified that Amazon have them and I was able to grabbed 2 packs - one under my husband's. Now I'm excited but at the same time, still going to hunt for them, even if I am lucky enough to get their amiibo cards. Maybe when I get super frustrated, I will use amiibo cards, if I get them. 😂 😅

My Walmart cards came in, talk about unlucky. Both special characters were unique (Wisp and Niko) but out of the 10 villager cards only one new one (Reneigh), the other 9 were all duplicates

I was supposed to get my first two Walmart packs today, but I haven't received them at 5pm eastern.

I didn't get mines as well today, it was also supposed to be delivered today.
Now it says it won't be delivered until Saturday because it got delayed.
Screenshot 2021-11-05 at 5.56.29 PM.png

Reactions: Sid
My Walmart cards came in, talk about unlucky. Both special characters were unique (Wisp and Niko) but out of the 10 villager cards only one new one (Reneigh), the other 9 were all duplicates
That stinks. Kinda makes me worry about the 2packs I am waiting for from there.

My haul so far:
2 Frett, Rio, Sasha, 2 Sherb, Faith, Ace, Roswell, 2 Raymond, Petri, Audie, Zoe, Megan, Cyd, Judy, Cephalobot, Dom, Ione
Wilbur, Flick, Blathers, Tom Nook.

Really wanted Ione and Petri, disappointed I didn't get Marlo (yet. Waiting on the FedEx truck lol)

I just read your later comment about getting an unlucky draw with plenty duplicates.

If you’re still looking for Ione and Petri, I got two of each that I’m very willing to trade!

Back