• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Eb Games Canada just sent me an email that the order I placed today has shipped. They're extremely fast compared to BestBuy....

Meanwhile my EBGames/Gamestop basically told me theirs never came in today, but they were expecting them. Maybe. And now the online orders are gone, lol.

Oooh! I just decided to check my pre-order from Best Buy Canada one last time tonight, and it has been processed! It'll be here by Wednesday!

I've just checked too and mine won't move till Nov 12th.

I've just checked too and mine won't move till Nov 12th.

Oh no. :(

Maybe its because I stuck with my single pre-order and didn't cancel it to purchase more packs, so my order was very low on the list, according to the support guy I spoke with earlier.

Speaking of amiibo cards, does anyone know if there is an animal crossing themed binder I can buy for the cards?

Maybe its because I stuck with my single pre-order and didn't cancel it to purchase more packs, so my order was very low on the list, according to the support guy I spoke with earlier.

Could be the location as well. I didn't cancel it either but took my time before ordering that single pack. Anyway I bought some others in store today, I just wish to get at least Shino, Marlo and Cephalobot and a new character as NPC (but I don't expect much) next.

Could be the location as well. I didn't cancel it either but took my time before ordering that single pack. Anyway I bought some others in store today, I just wish to get at least Shino, Marlo and Cephalobot and a new character as NPC (but I don't expect much) next.

Yeah, I may order another pack or two down the road if they start to stock a bit more. Might think about it at the end of the month.

That actually explains why maybe mine still hasn’t processed yet. I originally cancelled my order for a new order with 3 packs… oops.

the packs @a potato ordered me arrived today! no doubles, to my delight, and i got every single villager i wanted most (top 5 hopes being dom, sherb, godfather hampter, sasha, & judy). good luck to everyone still ordering or waiting on pack delivery, may you get whoever you want most!

Oooh! I just decided to check my pre-order from Best Buy Canada one last time tonight, and it has been processed! It'll be here by Wednesday!

Really happy to hear that, I know how stressed you’ve been!

Really happy to hear that, I know how stressed you’ve been!

Yeah. Admittedly, I was stressed out about other things. Mostly relating to the payment not being taken out, etc. I don't like payments being on hold. e-e

Lousy UPS never updated tracking from yesterday. It’s on the move and they’re still showing it’s going to be delivered by 7:00 tonight, but given that it’s still two states away, I’m thinking it’s going to be Monday now. 😕

On a brighter note, Megan pinged last night and is leaving today, so at least I can go island hopping for the newbies.

Lousy UPS never updated tracking from yesterday. It’s on the move and they’re still showing it’s going to be delivered by 7:00 tonight, but given that it’s still two states away, I’m thinking it’s going to be Monday now. 😕

On a brighter note, Megan pinged last night and is leaving today, so at least I can go island hopping for the newbies.
I find the tracking weird. My packs are only two hours away and it still says they won’t be here until maybe Tuesday.

Amazon is sold out again. I had hoped that since this was a "different" batch, I could get another one.
Nope.

Perhaps once it gets delivered??

Back