• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Yeah, if Canada Post is good at anything.. sometimes, its randomly showing up before the estimated date.

I discovered with Canada Post that if I wanted to send a letter to someone in my city, my letter had to do almost 300km to be sorted, then another 300km to come back in my city to be delivered. No wonder why it's so long, and this, is if they don't lose it on the way or deliver it to someone else. I got so many packages delivered to my neighbors, who opened them before before giving them back :rolleyes: (at least I got them back...)

I discovered with Canada Post that if I wanted to send a letter to someone in my city, my letter had to do almost 300km to be sorted, then another 300km to come back in my city to be delivered. No wonder why it's so long, and this, is if they don't lose it on the way or deliver it to someone else. I got so many packages delivered to my neighbors, who opened them before before giving them back :rolleyes: (at least I got them back...)

Yeah. Reminds me one time where I sent a gift to a friend and it got sent to British Columbia instead of New Brunswick. Thing took over a month to get to them.

But, I think we're getting a little off-topic here. XD

Got my cards delivered today. 0 repeats. 6/8 of the 2.0 Villagers. 3/8 for the Launch Villagers. And 6/8 for the Old School Villagers. Was an incredible haul.

Highlights - Got Niko, Sasha, Shino, Marlo, Tiansheng, Petri, Cephalobot, and Reneigh who is my longest term female villager on my island. Literally the first two villagers I turned over were Sasha and Petri. <3

Sadness - Started hyping up having Raymond on my island recently, and he was one of the ones I didn't get. Also in the pipe dream of unrealistic hopes, I would of loved CJ and Flick to make them roommates in HHP. Getting one NPC in my Top 3 is remarkable though!

Your not the only one that worries about that. I was going to try for a second order with Walmart but didn’t because I was so worried they would cancel them. Same with Amazon. I saw them go back up for order a few times but didn’t buy again until I got my first order.

I was a little more gutsy with Amazon a d was relieved kinda what I tried a second order and it told me quantities weren’t exceeded (1 per account). If every retailer did that I wouldn’t worry as much. Glad I’m not the only one that thinks about that.
Post automatically merged:

6 card packs from BB between me and my wife and look at all the dang duplicates!!!

On the plus side I got Flick, Dom, Raymond, Judy, Sasha, Ione, Shino, Mario, Petri, Faith and Cephalobot… the ones people seem to want the most. But so many duplicates too!

These dupes

Attachments

• 0060F844-D869-4799-905B-C343B1F259AA.jpeg
    0060F844-D869-4799-905B-C343B1F259AA.jpeg
    905.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I just realized there are 8 brand new villagers and my duplicate card-heavy luck of the draw combination of packs included every single new character. That’s not a bad trade off especially if I can’t find any more card packs.

Attachments

• 879B5EF7-7282-422D-89DA-A1F0350C6279.jpeg
    879B5EF7-7282-422D-89DA-A1F0350C6279.jpeg
    852.7 KB · Views: 20
I just realized there are 8 brand new villagers and my duplicate card-heavy luck of the draw combination of packs included every single new character. That’s not a bad trade off especially if I can’t find any more card packs.

There are three of them that I want very much, hope I will get them with my last pack.

There are three of them that I want very much, hope I will get them with my last pack.

I hope you will get them too. I also got Raymond, Judy and Dom which makes me happy. It’s like the universe felt bad for me for always missing every Walmart drop so it was like “here’s what you really want plus all the new ones… you just don’t get to complete the series easily” haha

I have a question for anybody still looking for cards, or just anybody willing to give input:

My boyfriend ordered me a set of 25 packs from Australia when it seemed like they’d be very difficult to get our hands on in the US. Now, I’ve basically already gotten all the cards I want just through six packs from Walmart and trading with people here.

Obviously, I’d like to resell these cards (for the same amount I paid—not trying to be a scalper!)
In your opinion, would you rather buy whole (unopened) packs or individual cards? I’m trying to decide how to best handle this situation.

I have a question for anybody still looking for cards, or just anybody willing to give input:

My boyfriend ordered me a set of 25 packs from Australia when it seemed like they’d be very difficult to get our hands on in the US. Now, I’ve basically already gotten all the cards I want just through six packs from Walmart and trading with people here.

Obviously, I’d like to resell these cards (for the same amount I paid—not trying to be a scalper!)
In your opinion, would you rather buy whole (unopened) packs or individual cards? I’m trying to decide how to best handle this situation.
Personally i'd be interested in unopened packs.

Reactions: Fey

I ordered from Australia too but struggled with getting enough domestic card packs so I’m likely going to have a mixed international/domestic set as my ‘complete’ set (I hope). You may consider keeping them and starting a parallel international set to go with your complete US set. The cards are different with other language printed on them right?

Reactions: Fey
I ordered from Australia too but struggled with getting enough domestic card packs so I’m likely going to have a mixed international/domestic set as my ‘complete’ set (I hope). You may consider keeping them and starting a parallel international set to go with your complete US set. The cards are different with other language printed on them right?

They are different, but not enough to justify having a second set IMO. I’m not really a collector in the first place tbh. The only benefit of keeping them would be getting more NPCs to then invite to the Roost, but I think I’d rather sell them and help out someone get their favorites or complete a collection.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

It's such a struggle getting packs these days :( I remember back during Series 1 release, i was able to buy at least 10 packs with no trouble.... but now you're lucky to even get 1 pack somewhere Dx I had to stay up in the wee hours in the morning to order 2 packs from Walmart and 1 pack from Amazon... I've been to my local Target here in Hawaii but they don't carry them claiming 'We no longer stock them since they're not popular' ...

I was a little more gutsy with Amazon a d was relieved kinda what I tried a second order and it told me quantities weren’t exceeded (1 per account). If every retailer did that I wouldn’t worry as much. Glad I’m not the only one that thinks about that.

6 card packs from BB between me and my wife and look at all the dang duplicates!!!

On the plus side I got Flick, Dom, Raymond, Judy, Sasha, Ione, Shino, Mario, Petri, Faith and Cephalobot… the ones people seem to want the most. But so many duplicates too!

These dupes
I haven’t received my Walmart cards yet so haven’t tried with them again. The Amazon limit is now 1 was it was 3 when I placed my first order. Out of the 3 packs I have received only two duplicates, hopefully one of the three i am still waiting for will have Chabwick,

My Walmart cards were supposed to arrive yesterday but according to the tracking they’ve been in a town way south of me for over a day now and I am worried there’s been a mistake. They seemed to be right on track heading straight up to me then they went sideways about 20 miles to this town that is not a logical stop for them on the way to me. I hope they haven’t gotten lost. 😞

Back