• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Random thoughts thread. (New Horizons)

I was going to say this in the thread about people’s readiness for the rumored Switch 2, but I’ll post it here instead.

If it does come out, then I’ll be glad once the next AC game becomes available; because that will mean that I’ll finally be able to use the design slots that I reserve for TBT events.

Well, that is assuming that I don’t become distracted with the new game as well.

I've been getting back into NH lately, but I still don't care for the music. It feels too obnoxious and loud to me.
Some of the music is ok but sometimes it’s seems as it’s the only thing I can hear. I don’t know why it seems so loud. It would be nice to be able to turn the hourly music off and only hear the sounds of nature. Like the wind and bugs/fish.

I've been getting back into NH lately, but I still don't care for the music. It feels too obnoxious and loud to me.
I’ve said this many times and I’ll say it again: After playing so many times during specific hours after getting off work at one of my former jobs, I’m pretty annoyed of hearing most of the hourly songs. The late night ones from 11PM to around 6AM aren’t as bad in my opinion, but that’s only because I haven’t heard them to death. It wasn’t like this with New Leaf when I played it regularly (hearing 8PM specifically triggers happy flashbacks), so it’s a case of me not liking the soundtrack.

Some of the music is ok but sometimes it’s seems as it’s the only thing I can hear. I don’t know why it seems so loud. It would be nice to be able to turn the hourly music off and only hear the sounds of nature. Like the wind and bugs/fish.
Oh gosh yes! I walked to the beach to hear the waves crashing like previous game and the bg music was so loud. It wouldn't be so bad if the bg was dropped a volume or two. As it is now, it's just so loud.

I have probably 6+ radios hidden in an area to play some spooky KK song since it's supposed to be a grave/abandoned house. And I need to be right up against the radio for the bg music to shut up. And if I move even the slightest bit the bg restarts abruptly and then shuts up again.

Oh gosh yes! I walked to the beach to hear the waves crashing like previous game and the bg music was so loud. It wouldn't be so bad if the bg was dropped a volume or two. As it is now, it's just so loud.

I have probably 6+ radios hidden in an area to play some spooky KK song since it's supposed to be a grave/abandoned house. And I need to be right up against the radio for the bg music to shut up. And if I move even the slightest bit the bg restarts abruptly and then shuts up again.
Yea it would be nice to really hear the waves of the ocean. Yea unfortunately it’s even hard to hear the radios you place. You would think that placing radios would replace the hourly music in a bigger area . This way you wouldn’t need so many . It’s sad that you take three steps and you hear the hourly music again.

Yea it would be nice to really hear the waves of the ocean. Yea unfortunately it’s even hard to hear the radios you place. You would think that placing radios would replace the hourly music in a bigger area . This way you wouldn’t need so many . It’s sad that you take three steps and you hear the hourly music again.
And this is yet another missed opportunity when HHP released. The moments you get on the beach with Wardell has the music fade out, leaving just the waves crashing. We all have our moments when we simply want to hear nature and nothing else, but no. 5PM has to remind everyone that it exists.

As much as I wanna focus on making my kingdom, I have another theme in mind that I would love to do - also because it will be so minimalitic, simple and terraforming focus - that is causing me to feel a bit ehh with the knigdom. DX
And the fact i have to grind to actually get any money in the new Island.

Back