Random thoughts thread. (New Horizons)

I tend to leave fleas on my villagers for a bit because I love all of the "itchy" dialogue. I talk to them at least 5 times before netting the flea and easing their misery.
Apparently, you earn an extra friendship boost if you notice and catch the flea before talking to them. I do agree though, it's some funny dialogue especially coming from lazy villagers, who don't seem to mind them.

Ahhhh, my baby is on the cover of the next volume!:love: Look at her!

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 2.01.06 PM.png

When I was at the HHP archipelago, I randomly thought to myself, "It would be cool if Coco were there."

I went to the restaurant to see the customers, and guess what happened...
IMG_1167.jpeg

There she was! I must be some kind of psychic or something. XD

Ahhhh, my baby is on the cover of the next volume!:love: Look at her!
Pretty cool that Hazel is getting some love in that upcoming issue. I’ve been meaning to check out that manga myself to see what it’s all about, as it does give the animal villagers featured more defined personalities.

What would make me very happy is if there was a long-ish comic/manga strip featuring my best boys. But alas, only Bob’s wacky adventures seem to get illustrated by the community. Personally, I’d like to learn GMOD/SFM to make my own stuff; that’d be fun.
Too bad Nintendo don’t want their characters in the Steam workshop grrr

Maybe it's because I have a small grumpy squirrel. But seeing the taller cranky villagers sing, kinda creeps me out. lol

I accidently deleted my island. Long story and yes I was upset about it but I decided to turn it into a positive. I thought of a much better name and design. Sometimes an unfortunate situation can lead to fortune results.

On a related note as of yesterday I bought Amiibo cards 387 to 400 and now I own every Animal Crossing Amiibo card from number 1 to 401. I also own the Amiibo card of every villager in the normal series 1 through 5 series. Just have the special characters form series 5 (except 401 Tom Nook and Niko both of which I already have) and the last 6 Welcome Amiibo cards and my collection will be complete.

I have had villagers jokingly talk about being roommates while visiting my home. They said it in a joking way, but I would love that option in a future Animal Crossing game. Designing a room in my house and assigning it to a villager would be fun, I think!

There needs to be an in-depth analysis of what Pigeon Milk really is. Who makes it? What is it? When did it become a coffee creamer option? Where does it originate from? Why does Brewster sell it? How come it’s the only option?

Then again, maybe some answers are better left unsaid.

There needs to be an in-depth analysis of what Pigeon Milk really is. Who makes it? What is it? When did it become a coffee creamer option? Where does it originate from? Why does Brewster sell it? How come it’s the only option?

Agreed! Who regulates quality? Are the pigeon dairy farms cage free? Is there a lactose free option of pigeon milk? Is it even good for your bones?

I think it'd be way cool if I ever get to work on Apollo's vacation home. His prompt reminds me so much of one of my favorite songs, I ought to name his home "Wherever I May Roam". XD

tumblr_3e8ecb1f0713705b14279d5dac0e0e1a_e9b84671_1280.jpg

Just some weird bug I witness.
Genji just randomly walked into the abyss (the entrance into their room) and begin to do exercises in it.

View attachment 576020

Just some weird bug I witness.
Genji just randomly walked into the abyss (the entrance into their room) and begin to do exercises in it.
They're summoning the dark arts. I had a funny bug when inside one of my villager's homes. I think I scanned a card in and asked to move out Cashmere? When I went into her home to see if she was in boxes...she was! But she was also crafting. But there wasn't a crafting table so she was just hammering away on her cardboard boxes.

They're summoning the dark arts. I had a funny bug when inside one of my villager's homes. I think I scanned a card in and asked to move out Cashmere? When I went into her home to see if she was in boxes...she was! But she was also crafting. But there wasn't a crafting table so she was just hammering away on her cardboard boxes.
Oh my gosh, you just reminded me of this one bug I had with Sally. I have the video up somewhere online, this happened around the time the game released.
I walked into her home and she was eating a sandwich before walking over to her crafting bench and began beating it as if it was a hammer.

Edited: Found a picture on my Twitter.
20240809_160159.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking that a nice side effect of posting for confetti its gaining some TBT too! 🥳

Back