Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else still waiting to get the rest of their Friday the 13th tokens? So far I have only received the ones for one event and I completed all 3 yesterday before the deadline.

I'm still waiting for my pitfall ones, but I was pretty late in sending that in, so

hopefully later today

Last edited:
Anyone else still waiting to get the rest of their Friday the 13th tokens? So far I have only received the ones for one event and I completed all 3 yesterday before the deadline.

I'm still waiting for my pitfall ones, but I was pretty late in sending that in, so

hopefully later today

I can see that you're both on the pending lists to be sent out soon, likely late tonight!

yooo that brithday event is so cool!!!! i love the little events and the new balloons are so pretty omg ????
we'll have to congratulate the staff a lot for these four weeks omg!!!

how long until i get the other tokens?

nvm saw above post

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaaa orange balloon!!!!

finally, another yellow/orange collectible!!

thank you!!

I'm not good enough for these new events, but I really want that Orange Balloon. Orange is my fave color.

btw, I doubt you'd bother, but could I suggest maybe further lightening up the light blue balloon?

I know it's different, but I feel it still looks to similar to the blue balloon currently

Oh, Uhh...

I.. Kinda stopped caring about collectible lineups. (Don't kill me about this plz)

Ooh. I get what you mean. Nah, I still want the Orange Balloon.

Last edited:
btw, I doubt you'd bother, but could I suggest maybe further lightening up the light blue balloon?

I know it's different, but I feel it still looks to similar to the blue balloon currently

i think its the perfect shade of blue tbh, any lighter it'd blend with the sky

Yeah I keep tryin to compare the 2 blue balloons and they look very similar in colour, which makes me not want to get 2 blue balloons. The light one is pretty on it's own don't get me wrong, and I do like the new way the balloons look, but comparing the 2 by flipping shop pages, they look very close.

Last edited:
I'm starting to get really anxious on when the remaining tokens will be distributed (I should still get 26 Friday 13th tokens), I missed out on the red potion and there are only 14 green ones left. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back