Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does no one want swamp, it?s beautiful.

I grabbed a Swamp Potion and I love it! It looks so nice next to the Purple Bat Potion in your lineup. At this rate, the Swamp Potions will be really rare.

I want a swamp potion, I'm just waiting for the last lot of bad luck tokens.

It's saturday the 14th afternoon here.

Weird the time zones.

Your today is my yesterday, and my today is your tomorrow.

The shop will be open until the conclusion of the entire event, so yes, all weekly shops will stay open until the conclusion of the New Year's week. Hope that clears up any confusion!

Thanks, Oblivia!
Holding back on buying a swamp potion since I want to get a good lineup. Might buy shamrocks first and wait for the last batch of bad luck charms :p

I grabbed a Swamp Potion and I love it! It looks so nice next to the Purple Bat Potion in your lineup. At this rate, the Swamp Potions will be really rare.

Hey, I want Swamp:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait that's for Hayden. I got confused

someone give me ur swamp potion :mad:

and by give I mean sell pls and ty

(ty for the event btw staff I love the potions and new balloons!!!!)

Every time I look at my bloodshot potion I love it more, I did not expect to become this attached! Both of these potions are incredibly amazingly designed. Loving this event so far and can't wait to see what else is in store :)

Your lineup looks really good, Vanessa! :)

I missed out on getting a Friday the 13th potion :( I should have been more adamant on my submissions.

But I did get it nonetheless! Hopefully I'll get the swamp potion as well, which would go amazingly in my Vac?o lineup.

Thanks to the staff member for distributing the Bad Luck Tokens, I am loving my Bloodshot Potion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back