Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
purple balloon.png

I sacrificed 2 bells for this

I have a question about the Bad Luck Charms!
If you have any remaining past Dec 14, do they transfer to a different currency or are they removed?

Last edited:
I have a question about the Bad Luck Charms!
If you have any remaining past Dec 14, do they transfer to a different currency or are they removed?

All the currency is exclusive to its respective week, so it won't convert to the next type. They won't be immediately removed and the special shops will stay open until the entire event concludes, so you won't have to worry about spending everything immediately!

All the currency is exclusive to its respective week, so it won't convert to the next type. They won't be immediately removed and the special shops will stay open until the entire event concludes, so you won't have to worry about spending everything immediately!

Makes sense. I can have bad luck on no presents this December. ;w;

Oh that's great! Thank you for answering. :)

purple balloon.png

I sacrificed another 2 bells for this. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last Halloween, not every bat potion was bought. Was the bat potion leftover to this event? So there is 4 in stock.

Oh good the potions will remain for the entirty of the event, I NEED A BLOODSHOT POTION. NEED.

Also a swamp potion would go with my Vac?o lineup. Whoever made these potions. I love them. So pretty.

I really think the old balloons were much better.

I don't feel as bad about not being able to get one.
That's my opinion.

question!
will we get more events where we can earn bad luck charms? I really want to get 2 potions but I don't think I'll be able to do that with only 3 events with 13 charms each. :(

The new redesign of the balloons made me think nostalgia thoughts, of City Folk and Wild World, same as the trailer for New Horizons did, the graphics made me feel nostalgia for the games. Idk why. Just the feeling I get.

I like these new designs.

The new redesign of the balloons made me think nostalgia thoughts, of City Folk and Wild World, same as the trailer for New Horizons did, the graphics made me feel nostalgia for the games. Idk why. Just the feeling I get.

I like these new designs.

Then I ruined it with my coloring.

Also, are these like Spirit tokens where you can't exchange them? If not, that's sad. :[

This event is adorable! I'll try to participate in all if I can in time ;v;

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 3.21.59 AM.jpg

I made a new lineup but you can read about how it's probably not gonna happen in my my predicament thread :p

*sighs*

it looks really nice the kinda diamond shape it has going on

I used the wrong image the first time :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

my goodness I put the balloons in the wrong order

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 3.20.49 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 3.20.49 AM.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
View attachment 229365

I made a new lineup but you can read about how it's probably not gonna happen in my my predicament thread :p

*sighs*

it looks really nice the kinda diamond shape it has going on

I used the wrong image the first time :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

my goodness I put the balloons in the wrong order

This is so pretty oh man! But I'd be dead broke before I even got half of the items on this line-up :p

The newer designs are great! They defo remanence that city folk/lets go to the city era as the balloon dynamics in that game were kinda twisty/more sensitive to movement (i never thought i’d describe something like that but here i am)

i’m kinda dying to see more colours, or at least a yellow balloon
and bunny and heart balloons pLEASE

Yay! Thanks staff for the new event! I was excited to wake up this morning & be able to check the forum with my coffee to discover the festivities. A Sunday morning well spent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back