Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want the balloons though.
I wanted the potions so that's it.

So sorry for voicing my feelings about feeling left out.

I'll bottle my feelings up from now on.

You haven't seen the rest of the prizes on offer during this four-week event. Just wait until you see what is still to come.

You haven't seen the rest of the prizes on offer during this four-week event. Just wait until you see what is still to come.

Will do, if there's an eligible event.
And if it's not Christmas collectibles.

Last edited:

The fact that there will be 3 more entirely dofferent shops is so exciting!!!

not gonna lie, I'm almost supicious we're gonna have a glow wand themed shop 0.o

I'm wonder if we are getting another Holiday Candy Cane this year. There are my favorite holiday themed collectibles tbh

Will do, if there's an eligible event.

I will confirm now for you (and everyone else worried) that there are events planned in the next couple of weeks that do not require owning an Animal Crossing game in order to participate. I won't get more specific, of course, because I'm already on the verge of getting myself in trouble with the (Wo)Men in Red! So this will be my last post on this matter.

Last edited:
I will confirm now for you (and everyone else worried) that there are events planned in the next couple of weeks that do not require owning an Animal Crossing game in order to participate. I won't get more specific, of course, because I'm already on the verge of getting myself in trouble with the (Wo)Men in Red! So this will be my last post on this matter.

*slips Vrisnem a ?20 note*
Plz lemme know if there’s gonna be any ACNL events from 28th-4th cry

The winter solstice is on the 21/22 so pray to tbt gods for blue glow wand

- - - Post Merge - - -

U don’t wanna know the things I’ll do for blUE snoWFLake glow wand

Last edited:
same! if I had a star glow wand and then got a blue glow wand, I'd go for a blue and yellow theme!

F0Jr707.png

Wanted to immortalize this happy friend. :eek:

I love Pietro so so so so much. I won an auction for him way back when I was a little greenie and he's still in Skingrad to this day. Cutest clown sheep ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back