Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aah this event looks exciting! its really cool to bring back "old" collectibles each week :blush:
and i love the new potions! (also i kinda hope for a pink one someday :rolleyes: )
good job staff!

Dem potions be lookin kinda tasty not gonna lie...

Omgggg so many new collectibles!! (*^▽^)/

Also lowkey kinda sad that the balloon collectibles are getting a redesign, but the new ones look great too!

Each event will reward 1 balloon token. You'll earn enough tokens to purchase the long-awaited red balloon collectible as long as you participate in nearly every event throughout the entire world tour!
Just to understand this right, even if I can't participate in one or two events for example, I still have the chance to get enough tokens together for a Red Balloon at the end?

question!
will we get more events where we can earn bad luck charms? I really want to get 2 potions but I don't think I'll be able to do that with only 3 events with 13 charms each. :(

The three Friday the 13th events are the only way to earn Bad Luck Charms. There are no further events planned that will offer this currency.

No offense to artists but yeah I like older balloons better as well, I think but alas. Hope I can do some if I'm not dead lolol

I checked and the balloons have unlimited stock. :0

I'm glad. I thought there would be some rush to get them.

I participated in 2 events, which I think is enough for the potion I want. I’m glad I got it out the way as my motivation rn is still 0. :/ hopefully I feel better next week

- - - Post Merge - - -

New year event is gonna suck to me as the 28th is the day I leave for Switzerland and I’ll be gone till the 4th. Should I bring my 3DS just in case??

The three Friday the 13th events are the only way to earn Bad Luck Charms. There are no further events planned that will offer this currency.

So the single one I did enter was pointless?

Great.

So the single one I did enter was pointless?

Great.

Instead of looking at it as pointless look at it as, 'what can I buy with 13 Bad Luck Charms?'

The answer is: an Ancient Candle (13); Lucky (13); or both a Spring Shamrock (6) and a Famous Mushroom (6).

I don't want the balloons though.
I wanted the potions so that's it.

So sorry for voicing my feelings about feeling left out.

I'll bottle my feelings up from now on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Instead of looking at it as pointless look at it as, 'what can I buy with 13 Bad Luck Charms?'

The answer is: an Ancient Candle (13); Lucky (13); or both a Spring Shamrock (6) and a Famous Mushroom (6).

I have two Lucky's as you can see. I have ancient candles, and I got rid of my mushrooms and shamrocks recently, because I didn't want them anymore.

I can't get the potions and I'll just accept that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back