Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Will the charms distributed separately to each user or in a whole bunch at once? (Just curious)

Bloodshot Potion!!! I thought for sure they'd be sold out by the time I saw the currency was distributed, but luckily that wasn't the case.

Yeah I can't believe they were just sitting at 40 in stock. Like don't mind if I do

The first batch for two of the events just went out, so if you want a Friday the 13th date on your new collectible, now's your chance!

Thank god I have a lunch break! lol Just snapped up a red potion! :D

The first batch for two of the events just went out, so if you want a Friday the 13th date on your new collectible, now's your chance!

you're a day late for me *cries in timezones* xD

Thanks for letting us know though :blush:

Welp, looks like I have bad luck today to not crab a potion. Friday the 13th hits me after all :')

Bad luck charms/tokens for the last event has not been distributed yet! We will distribute those shortly, as well as any last minute entries on the two events that were distributed so far (Feng Shui and Pitfall challenge).

Oh awesome as I did two out of three. :)

I hope I get my second lot. ^_^

Last edited:
I feel like this has been asked before, but when you say the event shop will be open for the entirety of the event, does it mean it?ll be open for its week only or is it open until all the weekly events are done?

I feel like this has been asked before, but when you say the event shop will be open for the entirety of the event, does it mean it’ll be open for its week only or is it open until all the weekly events are done?

boop

Yes, all of the event shops will stay open during the entirety of the event, so don't feel pressured to buy anything right away! We'll make sure to keep them open long enough that everyone has a chance to spend their currencies.

:)

The shop will be open until the conclusion of the entire event, so yes, all weekly shops will stay open until the conclusion of the New Year's week. Hope that clears up any confusion!

Every time I look at my bloodshot potion I love it more, I did not expect to become this attached! Both of these potions are incredibly amazingly designed. Loving this event so far and can't wait to see what else is in store :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back