Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F0Jr707.png

Wanted to immortalize this happy friend. :eek:

This banner made me feel warm fuzzies for a villager I normally don't care for. What a cute happy guy

I won't try to be happy or joke anymore.

Last edited:
Pierrot will attack you with a pencil

- - - Post Merge - - -

God damn it pietro

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can’t spell okay

Can’t wait for new horizons where we will all be paying obscene amounts of TBT for the new marshmallow deer villager : D

He moved in front of a bridge.

He's not nice. Not at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It made me want to attack it with a pencil.

It's fine if you don't like Pietro but replying negatively to everyone person that comments might make them feel like they aren't allowed to enjoy the banner, sure you didn't intend that but just be careful! :)

I'd never trade for a villager again.

Amiibo cards for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fine if you don't like Pietro but replying negatively to everyone person that comments might make them feel like they aren't allowed to enjoy the banner, sure you didn't intend that but just be careful! :)

What?
It was a joke, like everyone else is posting.
Mine was a happy post. Not negative at all. :(,

So much for joining in and trying to have fun.

Last edited:
I'd never trade for a villager again.

Amiibo cards for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What?
It was a joke, like everyone else is posting.
Mine was a happy post and you are calling me out!
Why!

My bad, I guess I misread the tone of your posts!

Pietro is alright.
I'm just afraid of clowns.

I'm like Sam Winchester.

Last edited:
I think we could all learn something from this, let’s all aspire to be Pietro who’s just floating around minding his own business.

pietro is the one villager I'm truly terrified of why did u do this to me

I love Pietro so so so so much. I won an auction for him way back when I was a little greenie and he's still in Skingrad to this day. Cutest clown sheep ever!

Omg, I miss the days when we bet on things with in-game bells! I sucked at making money so I was always getting out bided

I never got any of the balloon collectibles in the past, but I love the contrast on the red one!

I don't know if this is been asked before so I'm sorry if it has. Is Jack's shop going to be open through the whole 4 events or will it shut down after this week? I'm just wondering how much time we have to decide if we want to get potions, etc. from his shop. Thank you!

Also.... No to Pietro. Just NO.

I don't know if this is been asked before so I'm sorry if it has. Is Jack's shop going to be open through the whole 4 events or will it shut down after this week? I'm just wondering how much time we have to decide if we want to get potions, etc. from his shop. Thank you!

Also.... No to Pietro. Just NO.

seems like just this week based on this

The three Friday the 13th events are the only way to earn Bad Luck Charms. There are no further events planned that will offer this currency.

also yes pietro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back