Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like just this week based on this

also yes pietro

Sometimes the event shop stays open for a period of time after the opportunity to earn the currency for the event has ended. I was wondering if that was going to be the case for these events.

I think they've said that weekly shops like the friday the thirteenth one will be open throughout the event :)

Sometimes the event shop stays open for a period of time after the opportunity to earn the currency for the event has ended. I was wondering if that was going to be the case for these events.

ohhh lmao sorry about that i completely misread your post oopsie

I think they've said that weekly shops like the friday the thirteenth one will be open throughout the event :)

Thank you! I hope so. Sometimes I can't decide what to buy right away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh lmao sorry about that i completely misread your post oopsie

That's okay! I appreciate you trying to help. ^^

Yes, all of the event shops will stay open during the entirety of the event, so don't feel pressured to buy anything right away! We'll make sure to keep them open long enough that everyone has a chance to spend their currencies.

:)

I got a new avatar for this event
I can't help but feel like it's saying

"oh yeah"

in either a deep voice
or a nasal-y male fast talking cartoon voice (you know the one I'm thinking of)

Yes, all of the event shops will stay open during the entirety of the event, so don't feel pressured to buy anything right away! We'll make sure to keep them open long enough that everyone has a chance to spend their currencies.

:)

Thank you so much for clarifying this for us!

Not sure if this has been asked before, so sorry if it has, but when will the charms be distributed? thank you!

The first batch for two of the events just went out, so if you want a Friday the 13th date on your new collectible, now's your chance!

May I ask why I only got 13 charms? I took part in two events out of the three, was there an event which didn't counted? :(

I also got only one token, just saw it now.

Last edited:
May I ask why I only got 13 charms? I took part in two events out of the three, was there an event which didn't counted? :(

I also got only one token, just saw it now.

Bad luck charms/tokens for the last event has not been distributed yet! We will distribute those shortly, as well as any last minute entries on the two events that were distributed so far (Feng Shui and Pitfall challenge).

Bad luck charms/tokens for the last event has not been distributed yet! We will distribute those shortly, as well as any last minute entries on the two events that were distributed so far (Feng Shui and Pitfall challenge).

Oh, okay, so the Survival Kit charms/token are missing. That explains it. Will the Kit charms also distributed today? I don't wanna miss the chance of picking up one of the potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back