• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

Created a red villager thread and an ostrich (best and worst) thread if anyone wants to farm more bells.

Glad we could unlock the heart wands! 🪄❤️
One could only hope the dark magic that surrounds these wands wears off after many more are manifested.

alright i know theres a few of you with like 15-20k saved up, we need a little over 17k more bells spent total so if you guys can all collaborate and swap some envelopes with each other it would be appreciated 😇

Guys, if I didn’t spend over 3k of TBT of Nook Mile Tickets for Frett when I could have just adopted him from a person I would have had much more red envelopes to swap with.

Woe is me isn’t it? No matter, we’re almost at the end goal.

I can do more than one now~ Not sure how many, but I'll be doing some more posting so if anyone wants to swap!

👀 153 left... That's 13,158 bells needed to achieve the goal. Very possible considering how many we've moved today!

I can swap 2 more and then I’m out.
Sent you an envelope! ^^🧧

I definitely cannot swap 153 but I can keep swapping if anyone still wants or needs envelopes! It's ok to not send one back if you can't ✨🐉
I'm broke at this point and have plenty of envelopes, but I won't say no to any if you just need someone to send them to!
edit: thank you!! ;w;

--

There's now an active thread for best/worst villager of every species and I've posted in all of them, so I can finally rest. I probably won't be able to afford another envelope before I go to bed tonight, but I really really hope we can make it to 2k!! 🤞

Back