• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Red Riches

that's around 11k bells left~ I have to sleep soon, but I know we can make the goal. ^^

I’ve almost completely wiped out my savings and the 160 TBT in my sidebar is the only TBT I have left, but I’m happy to spend it doing another envelope swap with someone! I know it’s not much (I say as I’ve spent around 4k TBT on envelopes 😂), but every 2 envelopes gets us a little bit closer to 2k! I’ve done almost all I can to help, and I know so many of you have as well. Whether we’re able to unlock the star wands in time or not, I think it’s beautiful how hard so many of us have worked to reach these goals, from swapping envelopes, trading collectibles and art for envelopes, etc. This community is proof that teamwork really does make the dream work sometimes. ❤️

Anyways, feel free to shoot an envelope my way, and I’ll return the favour! I’ll edit this once I’m completely broke :’)

EDIT: I am officially broke! It’s been an honour going broke with you all 🫡

Last edited:
Back