Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

But why would the mafia want a lot of info provided? Surely they’d want to remove the least active people so we’re left clueless??

the conundrum I’m facing now is that I know for a fact Shell’s wagon started as Town v Town with myself and Ribbit starting, so now I hold the awkward knowledge that Betsy and Doo sheeped the death of a town member 🤷‍♂️
considering that shell wagon was mostly of ribbits creation, and i tr you, shell's wagon could be purely town motivated, so every wagon being town yesterday is not out of the realm of possibility
i sadly feeling like doo being mafia hinges on betsy being mafia as well and im not so sure about that. betsy did say she is still sure of me being wolf though, so my theory that she was not confident on flipping me doesnt rly hold up ig
like she was on trundle last game and iirc she said that she always vote for who she thinks is wolf
Post automatically merged:

But why would the mafia want a lot of info provided? Surely they’d want to remove the least active people so we’re left clueless??
overall mafia prefers to kill whoever is more active and doing more effort to solve the game
ribbit makes sense to me tbf

Last game I was mostly suspicious since I wasn't able to be very active in the game which made others feel uncertain about my slot with the lack of information available, which was reasonable. This game I've been more active so I was a bit more confused and concerned that I was being suspicious as inactivity shouldn't be as much of an issue. That and I never felt like there was a solid reason that I was being suspicious other than ness's "I don't think anything you've said makes me think you're town" which I don't know but doesn't feel like a great reason to start a whole wagon on me lol but I might be a bit biased.
do you think ness could be a wolf because of that?

Last edited:
Irrelevant I’m not gonna lie to you chief I didn’t expect Betsy and Doo to both sheep me on shell last second, I thought I’d vote them for my own sake lol…

I wasn't sheeping you. I was trusting ribbit. Ribbit is a better solver than i am.

I wanna ask Betsy about EoD too when she's here, but more just, where her headspace was because she said she was gonna sheep Ribbit when she thought Ribbit was maf???? Like legit, I'm kinda lost with figuring out EoD vibes atm because it felt like a lot of flipping on what was said like right before EoD panic.

Eod was a nightmare. Worst. Ever. You can see the evolution of my ribbit read - it's pretty obv.

When ribbit showed up, it wasn't enough time. I did not vote ribbit, when there were votes on ribbit, because i was thinking volt was more sus and i wanted to hear from ribbit. I put this in a post. I want to hear from ribbit. It was just quiet and wrong feeling.

I was feeling a bit better about ribbit and shell, and more focused on volt.

When ribbit showed up, chaos began. In that chaos, my reads changed. Ribbits theories made sense, and ribbit was actively trying to solve. And at this time, ribbit didn't even have the majority of votes. So when ribbit proposed the volt shell doo different possibilities, it made sense. But! When we voted doo, doo's reaction just spewed town. So we had to switch off doo. Then ribbit proposed voting shell. Then it was too late to do anything else.

I can't stand not having the time at eod.

considering that she couldve hammered me way earlier i feel like she just didnt want to flip me maybe out of lack of confidence. what im saying that this seems more like a town process to me

I actually didnt realize this at the time! People were making the case for doo, esp ribbit. And nobody looked to be interested in my vote volt campaign. 😪 I figured my campaign failed.

If you look in the voting thread, i went ahead and sheeped ribbit, voted doo, before ness. Then by the time i typed out why in thread ness had voted doo after me.

That is a fair answer. How do you feel about Betsy sussing both Ribbit (early on) and you (a little before EoD rush), than deciding to sheep both of you?

I had no idea i was sheeping ness at the time. I was sheeping ribbit.

I don't think I remember Betsy sussing Shell. Legit get her second guessing the Doo vote and that being a reason to vote Shell, but the openly wanting to sheep the maf reads... :unsure:
It's one of my first susses. Early game. Shell seemed willing to vote anyone out, for no reason. Sort of a - as long as there's elim, don't care who it is. So i questioned shell on this.

Later, in ribbits case on shell, ribbit outlined all of the same points i had made waaayyy earlier. It was a bit frustrating, ngl. I even posted that these were the points I'd made earlier.

Oh - I was not sheeping maf reads. Reads change. Ribbit eod put ribbit town for me. So i was fine with trusting ribbit solving, esp because i had gone thru everything and had no light bulb moments. Ness eod makes me wary. I had ness town right up until close to eod. I still don't trust volt, sorry volt.

I'm still catching up. Sorry was not here earlier.

I will say based on meta I think Ribbit is more likely town. There's a huge tonal difference between the kingmaker game and the last game (as mafia he was very robotic but was very talkative and easygoing last game). Don't feel robotness here
^dan said that

Ribbit’s thoughts early on…
damniel/doo/shellbell

i think we all tr ness but if anyone genuinely has a case on him i would be intrigued

i also tr you and probably lily
I’m so confused

Yeah Betsy is mafia.
If it’s Betsy, who else could be the partner other than me?

You’re heavily confusing but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Dinosaur frankly. Maybe Frosty/Lily as a plot twist.

“I had no idea I was sheeping Ness at the time” meanwhile the chain of events:

you wanna just vote shell with me? I'm choosing my own destiny.
ness says shell and im a sheep
Yes same here

Around 8-10 minutes left at EoD and you don’t realize that I’m voting for Shell?

Do people seriously think I’m mafia? Cuz we’re not gonna get anywhere if everyone thinks that. If you don’t believe me then you can vote me out, maybe that’s the best way to move forwards but it does waste another day

^dan said that

Ribbit’s thoughts early on…

I’m so confused

im sorry what you are pointing out here sorry

I actually didnt realize this at the time! People were making the case for doo, esp ribbit. And nobody looked to be interested in my vote volt campaign. 😪 I figured my campaign failed.

If you look in the voting thread, i went ahead and sheeped ribbit, voted doo, before ness. Then by the time i typed out why in thread ness had voted doo after me.
i dont know why are you telling this to me considering im arguing that your vote wasnt weird
also i would be ahead if you voted for me. whats going on

Do people seriously think I’m mafia? Cuz we’re not gonna get anywhere if everyone thinks that. If you don’t believe me then you can vote me out, maybe that’s the best way to move forwards but it does waste another day
doo this wine is killing me

Is town self preservation not a thing? 😭

It is a thing! An important thing! Town knows they're town. They can't be sure about anyone else (usually).

the conundrum I’m facing now is that I know for a fact Shell’s wagon started as Town v Town with myself and Ribbit starting, so now I hold the awkward knowledge that Betsy and Doo sheeped the death of a town member 🤷‍♂️

Who started the wagon? I thought it was ribbit.

I do love your energy for real. I look forward to playing with you and if you have any nai game related questions don't hesitate to ask. I know you have been already but you know. <3

Ay, got it, I legit don't remember the Shell suss soI need to double back and find that. How do you feel about Ness today after the tinfoiling him yesterday?

Worse.

Shoot, NOT DOO’s WAGON I mean Ted everyone on Shell’s wagon.
Me - who is ted?
Doo -
Who’s Ted? 😭
🤣🤣🤣

I’m so confused why ribbit was kidnapped and not someone obviously town, like Lily/frosty maybe

Imo because ribbit was actively solving and had convinced more people they were town.

You think Lily dies, but not Betsy?

Maybe I'll get lucky tonight and win a 1 way ticket to the graveyard.

Betsy said I would unlock the mysteries of the game. So let’s just say im town for the time being, what would that mean?

That was following ribbits thought process that it would not be a shell/volt team, but that you could be teamed with either. It's before i posted that. I think ribbit was trying to find the person who it would be possible to be teamed with either of their strongest susses, who would be likely to flip red. After that, it would be easier to finish solving.

I don't think they'd want info? They don't want us to figure it out. So if someone is strong, active, solving, they will be a target.

Still catching up. 🙄

I still think that objectively everything I mentioned about you on Day 1 is town, but you have to admit that your vote combined with Betsy is remarkably convenient.

Ah, that is valid! And I do love that you seem to feel much more comfy and talking more this game in general. ❤️ How are you feeling atm? Are you sussing Ness for being the one to bring it up or nah?
I'm definitely a bit suss on ness but not just for the wagon on me specifically. Yesterday ness attempted to start 3 wagons first ribbit then me and then finally he started the last minute wagon on shell. That's a whole lot of wagons for one person in one day in my opinion. I'm not saying he is absolutely mafia this may just be typical day one chaos but it's something I took note of. I also can't entirely put together why ness would want ribbit out if he was mafia. Ness and ribbit seemed to work together on the vote at EOD. Ribbit was also guardian but I'm not sure the mafia knew ribbit's role for that to be the reason.

I'm definitely a bit suss on ness but not just for the wagon on me specifically. Yesterday ness attempted to start 3 wagons first ribbit then me and then finally he started the last minute wagon on shell. That's a whole lot of wagons for one person in one day in my opinion. I'm not saying he is absolutely mafia this may just be typical day one chaos but it's something I took note of. I also can't entirely put together why ness would want ribbit out if he was mafia. Ness and ribbit seemed to work together on the vote at EOD. Ribbit was also guardian but I'm not sure the mafia knew ribbit's role for that to be the reason.
Ribbit was never a serious wagon, I said that to you to see what you would say about it. You never responded.

betsy did say she is still sure of me being wolf though, so my theory that she was not confident on flipping me doesnt rly hold up ig
like she was on trundle last game and iirc she said that she always vote for who she thinks is wolf

Its my tunnel. I will keep it with me forever. I will hug it, and squeeze it, and name it george.

Yeah Betsy is mafia.

No, betsy is not. Betsy is a villager. If you can succeed in a wagon on me today, good job wolf!

Have a feeling that's why i didn't get the axe last night.

Also - furret friday.

No, betsy is not. Betsy is a villager. If you can succeed in a wagon on me today, good job wolf!

Have a feeling that's why i didn't get the axe last night.

Also - furret friday.
Hope you’re prepared for the next 48 hours dedicated to killing you, then.

im reaaaaaaally sorry dont take this the wrong way but i feel more sure on dino being town because this logic is a bit flawed so it strikes to as 0 tmi 0 coaching
ribbit also tried several wagons, and she is town. and if ness is mafia, he killed ribbit at night, so it makes sense he tried to kill her at day yesterday.

I also can't entirely put together why ness would want ribbit out if he was mafia.

Because eod yesterday, ribbit had a "crackpot theory" but didn't want to say it and cause drama.

I said, I'll say it - lily or ness.

Ribbits response was - it's furret friday.

So both ribbit and i had started to have the same ness thoughts eod.

Might be right, might be wrong.

All I'm saying is, I'm payin attention.

Back