Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Oh 😂 I literally had no idea what was going on at the beginning. Like the tr and tunnelling and wolves etc, all those other words. I thought I there was a discord group for all of us when it got mentioned, I kept checking to see if I’d been added lmao. To be honest I’m so clueless the town would probably be better off without me 🥲
Is it wrong for me to think that the fact that Doo specifically mentioned Discord as a vessel for mafia to communicate with each other is atleast a little bit TMI for a new player

No, I thought it because of the way he was trying to prove Betsy was mafia. Because i know I’m not paired with Betsy so now I’m not sure whether Ness is trying to frame Betsy, genuinely thinks it’s Betsy because he thinks it’s me, or if it actually could be Betsy. Also Ness seems to be good at this, and I really thought he was town early in the game. Maybe he had me fooled.
I dont know, it’s 4am 😂

Got it. that's what I originally thought during the whole Ness/Betsy argument earlier but this line confused me 'Like maybe everyone else trusts him thinking it could be me, but I don’t lol.'
Also, mood. Please sleep.

Reactions: Doo
Is it wrong for me to think that the fact that Doo specifically mentioned Discord as a vessel for mafia to communicate with each other is atleast a little bit TMI for a new player
Because everyone was talking about it. At the start someone said ‘I’ve sent you a message in the mafia discord’
I thought that meant a discord channel for the game mafia (not the actual bad guys of this game lol)
Then when everyone was talking about the jokes, I finally realised it was just for the mafia members

Nah, Ribbit was the one who said discord.
Post automatically merged:

hi sorry i was messaging ness in that extra discord chatroom tn4u opened up for us

what did i miss?

Because everyone was talking about it. At the start someone said ‘I’ve sent you a message in the mafia discord’
I thought that meant a discord channel for the game mafia (not the actual bad guys of this game lol)
Then when everyone was talking about the jokes, I finally realised it was just for the mafia members
Alright fair point

Aww, okay, you meant way earlier, my bad. Still doesn't really makes sense how this relates to wanting Ribbit to tell you where to vote when it was a Volt/Doo tie tbh but at this point I think this may be a 'me' problem because I wasn't there to see this play out while it happened and push you in the moment u_u . So I will go back and waffle on this a bit but not keep pushing on it for now.

Maybe it helps to see the whole context?
Started - i sus ribbit. I question ribbit, feel better, but still its a maybe.
The 4ish eod, my main sus votes ribbit, 2 votes there, dead thread, meh...something isnt right.
Ribbit returns to thread - restates some of my previous points, reaction is pretty town, starts putting up reasoning/solving.
We vote doo, doo reaction seems town. Ribbit immediately pivots off doo to save town.
Obv by this point ribbit is town and trying to solve. So that's when i completely sheeped/trusted ribbit and said gimme a name. It's back to shell, we vote shell (ribbit had previously made a case on shell that eod). Shell reacts town, and its out of time to do anything.

Does that help explain the mindset?

Like I mentioned prior, I'll answer this later on. Who are yours?

I think maybe one of ness or volt. But i think i might try looking for teams as a way to get a new look. It's just hard because of possible bussing and bongo being mia. Bongos posts were odd, but if bongo were part of a team, I'd think he'd have been bussed already?

besides that i have betsy/doo on the back of my head.
none of this is bulletproof or anything sighs

It's ridiculous how much i hope to be nk just to prove you wrong on me. 😅

Last edited:
i think it depends on who bongo is teamed up with. i would say ness/bongo is not likely because i can see ness hard bussing, for example. but doo or lily doesn't seem like they would

Maybe it helps to see the whole context?
Started - i sus ribbit. I question ribbit, feel better, but still its a maybe.
The 4ish eod, my main sus votes ribbit, 2 votes there, dead thread, meh...something isnt right.
Ribbit returns to thread - restates some of my previous points, reaction is pretty town, starts putting up reasoning/solving.
We vote doo, doo reaction seems town. Ribbit immediately pivots off doo to save town.
Obv by this point ribbit is town and trying to solve. So that's when i completely sheeped/trusted ribbit and said gimme a name. It's back to shell, we vote shell (ribbit had previously made a case on shell that eod). Shell reacts town, and its out of time to do anything.

Does that help explain the mindset?

I think maybe one of ness or volt. But i think i might try looking for teams as a way to get a new look. It's just hard because of possible bussing and bongo being mia. Bongos posts were odd, but if bongo were part of a team, I'd think he'd have been bussed already?

It's ridiculous how much i hope to be nk just to prove you wrong on me. 😅
betsy ive been advocating on you being town so much
i just meant you both bc of the shell votes

i think it depends on who bongo is teamed up with. i would say ness/bongo is not likely because i can see ness hard bussing, for example. but doo or lily doesn't seem like they would
Yeah good point. I'd buss the heck out of mia partner. Ness too. Dan also. But others, maybe not.

So frustrating.

It wouldn't cross your mind that it was a bus. Like you sussed Ribbit, you sussed Volt, you didn't think they would be a pair??? But otherwise fair enough. I think I'm starting to see your pov here.

Also sorry to ask you that I think it was blatantly obvious you already said Ness + Volt in hindsight. On the one hand, I get why you would come to the conclusion of Bongo would have been bussed, but also, no one is really talking about Bongo so IDK. Just really hoping he comes and contributes. I hate having to skirt around these inactive slots.

It wouldn't cross your mind that it was a bus. Like you sussed Ribbit, you sussed Volt, you didn't think they would be a pair???

A d1 bus in a dead thread when only 1 person had voted ribbit? Uh, no. I don't think that makes sense?

I hate having to skirt around these inactive slots.

If we had the numbers, I'd say chop em. But we don't have the numbers, so we're a bit limited.

A d1 bus in a dead thread when only 1 person had voted ribbit? Uh, no. I don't think that makes sense?

If we had the numbers, I'd say chop em. But we don't have the numbers, so we're a bit limited.

Fair enough, I personally wouldn't say that scenario is impossible but it is what it is and at this point it won't help with the game.

FR. So you think Doo is town, anyone else? What do you think about Dino? I think I am really liking her solving atm (pulling that whole point about Ness on Ribbit) + her response to me about questioing why she was being sussed (like, don't fully agree on the why she is surprised she is sussed, but her reply on why felt solid). The one thing concerning me, is...this Dino playing a good game after becoming more familiar and having more time or coaching at work tbh?

*it won't help the game to keep talking about it.

I miss editing so much agian orz.

I hope doo is town, lol. Eod doo was town imo, and i don't think ribbit would have pushed to save doo last minute if they didnt also think so. Meh.

Dino - i dunno. Ness wanted dino off, but i don't think there were any other strong opinions on dino? Dino seems similar in this game as the other dino town game. More meh, lol.

Im out for the night. Back tomorrow, but i need sleep now. 😴

ribbit was expecting a pr claim from whoever we were chopping. it felt to me that she saw that doo claimed vt and felt like this wasnt right. this strat is a bit flawed imo so im not going to sheep ribbit in this
i would argue doo EoD is not towny whatsoever, because they acted super ok with being chopped, yet voted to save themself. this wine attitude from doo has been bothering me for a while

we can mostly trust on dino imo. there was at least a couple of posts that feel super genuine with no tmi to be found

i would say that im not 100% sold on frosty being town because she seems fixated on something abt betsy and ribbit in particular, but at the same time there isnt really much to go off and she had just. 5 hours of content? so im digesting it
lily is literally unreadable so im not bothering. (angleshooting is awful and against the spirit of the game so i deleted from my brain the tinfoil i had)

considering that ness wanted dino and is not the type to do vanity wagons i feel like the move to shell is not that outrageous. specially bc, at least imo, shell was acting particularly weird at EoD, unbothered and pointing fingers everywhere (thats what i mean when i said i didn't know what shell was doing)
i remember mafia ness as being very insistent and confident on his tunnels, and here he dropped betsy faster than i expected. but tbf i am not rly good at differentiating his alignment. thats why i previously said that we should be wary if he lives for too long bc that's probably the best evidence we can get

Last edited:
Bongo also for real just...is there, making relaly random remarks that has no relevance to the game so. :') Kinda getting Shiny vibes just with less solving tbh. He had one post that...didn't match with anything else he has been saying all game. :unsure:
This is my first ever mafia game, so I am like super lost sorry ! But, I am also not sure as to which of my remarks were completely random ?

@tisABongo curious if you have any thoughts on who might be villager/cousin, and whether you've been able to read thru the whole game.
I did read through the messages a fair bit, and I am not concrete on anything, but I am a lil suspect of Ness. I agree with Dino's take that Ness trying to go after 3 people on day 1 was a little weird, and unless I am mistaken, they also started the wagon on shell. But, I am totally new so I might be misinterpreting it.

Last edited:
I'm not fixated on Betsy and Ribbit, just Betsy's state of mind yesterday. It's what I do, find the actions that seem strange and drill them. It's how I found TN as maf and how I found Mog most likely town last game. 🤷‍♀️ Coming in day 2 I can't really jump for reaction tests when the fluff part of the game is over (and no red cop check to mess around and bait like last time) so grilling is all I got.

This is my first ever mafia game, so I am like super lost sorry ! But, I am also not sure as to which of my remarks were completely random ?

I did read through the messages a fair bit, and I am not concrete on anything, but I am a lil suspect of Ness. I agree with Dino's take that Ness trying to go after 3 people on day 1 was a little weird, and unless I am mistaken, they also started the wagon on shell. But, I am totally new so I might be misinterpreting it.

If you are lost don't hesitate to ask questionsm we're happy to help ease you into things. I get that it could be overwhelming to start off, : ) The part that was odd to me was this post. Just a complete change from everything else you said before and after.

I will be honest, I am very lost. But, I was a little confused when they said that they thought Betsey was grasping at straws, since it didn't really feel like Betsy was doing that ? But other than that I got nothing

Only had one specific opinion, why was this the one thing that stood out to you then?
Getting another opinion about Ness, okay nice. Do you think Ness going after Betsy is strange too then? Anything else? Does anyone seem genuinely towny to you?

Just being FR I question whether Betsy is being legitimate in her tone because the only thing swaying me away from her is that she’s seemed to have earnestly interacted with every player in the game, and just certain things she’s said that feel genuine

How many times can Betsy or Doo say “I’m so town!” before it becomes saccharine?

Maybe the key to finding a team here is not who everyone has interacted with, but who hasn’t interacted with eachother? In a pool of people this small, I would think failing to acknowledge someone directly would indicate ignorance and not be teamed. Would anyone like to help me with that thought?

Further development on that thought; it’s common sense that mafia would *want* to fake an interaction or two with their partner, as at endgame if it’s obvious they haven’t spoken to eachother once then it’s an easy pairing. Therefore, anyone who hasn’t spoken to someone else shouldn’t be wolf v wolf?

I’m at work and can’t ISO on this currently but I feel like I’m onto something here

I’ve determined that Bongo is town and I’m not going to budge on that going forward

@FrostyAlmonds Is there anything about Day 1 that you’ve picked up on?

Last edited:
So i read eod again and also iso lily's and dino's posts, (starting with lower number posters, lol).

Going over lily - not teamed with volt or ness i think, from d1 interactions.
Post 69, lily questioned the ribbit wagon, pretty early on. I think someone said after that it wasn't really a wagon at that time? I dont even know why that stood out to me.
I wanted to separate lily/frosty even tho same slot when looking at possibly excluding teams.

Dino - ribbit's case for town dino post 384 - i think it's a decent case? Dino didn't really seem to have sus on anyone at that point in time.

What's frustrating - I don't see maf in dino posts, dino reads town. But - i cant exclude any team possibilities based on dino's posts. Ness pushed dino eod, but then ness claims to be a definite busser.

Reading eod is nuts, perfectly captured here-
DO NOT LISTEN DINO IS TOWN !!!!!!

I SAID I WOULD FLIP TO DINO

In late eod, volt at one point wanted to switch to no elim. Volt i think usually advocates d1 elim, so ?
However! I asked, volt responded -

because i thought doo was PR and i dont want to go for dino and theres no time left
but they claimed vt

Ah. Got it. So this actually (ow, it hurts) makes volt seem less wolfy i think? But still 🧐

also remember if i die, blame ness

😅
Having a wifom field day with this.
So it's ness.
Or someone is framing ness.
Or ness is using reverse psychology.
But it could be a frame?
🙄

Just being FR I question whether Betsy is being legitimate in her tone because the only thing swaying me away from her is that she’s seemed to have earnestly interacted with every player in the game, and just certain things she’s said that feel genuine

You mean it's not my questioning people, responding to people, confronting sus behavior, attempting to encourage activity in the mia, pointing out town behavior, or trying to figure this thing out?

It's just my fabulous peppy popstar personality? 🎉

Srsly, i think i see what you're saying about interactions. Total avoidance usually not maf because they try to have at least some interaction.

It's a good place to start. However, with low posters, inactives, and new players, you might end up mis-clearing people with no interactions.

Strong interactions are how im looking for possible teams now. So your interaction with lily d1 imo means you can't be teamed with lily.

I'm out until this evening. I can help look for interactions/no interactions when i come back.

Back