Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

No more tric
1. betsy your argument on me stems completely on jokes and you said yourself i don’t seem teamed with anyone. if you can team me with someone by all means vote me, otherwise i will put in my last will to kill you

2. THERE ARE TWO MAFIA !!!!! stop thinking there will be a huge reaction to my being sussed if i’m mafia. there will be ONE REACTION. if there are any more that proves i am town l.

3. shell was quick to say she feels free to vote me or dan and so i think we are both town based on current volt reading

4. the reason i let you ness keep tunneling me is because you got upset when i pointed out it was rxn. now you use that against me ?????? did you want me to keep pointing out it was rxn???????????,,,,,,,??1?1?1?

5. bws at this point because there are TWO MAFIA mean nothing
Post automatically merged:

*tb4u banned word good christian wholesome times only* off bro
1. This feels like an empty threat. I question your anger towards myself and Betsy though, if its you then you're really making it obvious that Betsy is town aligned.
2. I'd definitely argue that Betsy and Volt are town if you're one of the wolves.
3. Do you still want Shell dead? Why?
4. I never used it against you, I used my vote as a reaction test for others. Off the top of my head, Shell and Doo were the only ones to take the bait but never further pressed for details. It was definitely annoying you called my bluff but I haven't thought twice about it since
5. I don't understand the relevance of this.

*No more tricks! I'm getting angery!

i have been campaigning for shell bw before i was defending myself rn…..

This is def true.

Right now, its possible we have town tunnels going. So if you are def town and think its honestly shell, make a case.

I thought shells early postings were meh (voting anyone, lol) but i thought shell's later postings were good, more town.

Thing is - i do not want a miselim. I really can't stand them. D1 it just seems an accepted thing.

But we're all here. We have over an hour, bring on the cases to solve it. Cuz we won't all be here tomorrow.

you cant convince me that deadass you think joking on first page is a wolf tell

No. But multiple open wolf posts from some i havent seen do that as town, yeah. But it's also when other things dont make sense. Like the recent more than one reaction is ai thing. Makes no sense.

But i do want to hear ribbits case on shell, and then even more want to see who it brings to the yard.

Considering the fact that Ribbit has interacted with everyone barring Bongo and Lily (who both have points toward being town) I am kind of questioning the legitimacy of voting for them

This is def true.

Right now, its possible we have town tunnels going. So if you are def town and think its honestly shell, make a case.

I thought shells early postings were meh (voting anyone, lol) but i thought shell's later postings were good, more town.

Thing is - i do not want a miselim. I really can't stand them. D1 it just seems an accepted thing.

But we're all here. We have over an hour, bring on the cases to solve it. Cuz we won't all be here tomorrow.

No. But multiple open wolf posts from some i havent seen do that as town, yeah. But it's also when other things dont make sense. Like the recent more than one reaction is ai thing. Makes no sense.

But i do want to hear ribbits case on shell, and then even more want to see who it brings to the yard.
i mean yes. town doesnt open wolf. since they are town. not wolves.
now considering jokes as open wolfing is a take
but im done with this, just tired of you saying that im insane for thinking you are reaching

No more tric

1. This feels like an empty threat. I question your anger towards myself and Betsy though, if its you then you're really making it obvious that Betsy is town aligned.
2. I'd definitely argue that Betsy and Volt are town if you're one of the wolves.
3. Do you still want Shell dead? Why?
4. I never used it against you, I used my vote as a reaction test for others. Off the top of my head, Shell and Doo were the only ones to take the bait but never further pressed for details. It was definitely annoying you called my bluff but I haven't thought twice about it since
5. I don't understand the relevance of this.

*No more tricks! I'm getting angery!
1. someone said who was it i think betsy “i won’t be swayed on vibes alone” is this a vibe policy? some meta that i would play dumb if being miselimned (aka kingmaker) and i needed to say that anyways but ill wait to see what happens with the vote
2. from my pov i can literally see my role which is a town aligned role why would i think “ah yes i better watch my language don’t want to clear volt and betsy”
also i realize that this is in response to the rxn thing. ok but that means you miselim me. do i sacrifice myself to get some dirt on betsy and volt?
3. yes give me a minute but mostly on willingness to vote me or dan and testing waters with you about voting me, if you tr volt shell is a good vote
4. ok
5. i thought you were taking bws into your one post about rxn

i voted for volt.

i tr betsy pretty strong. i didn't think dan was sus. i also didn't agree with betsy's reasons for sussing dan. but now that volt's here with the same reasoning for sussing betsy i think that's sus.

i'll be here on and off but not super engaged until much closer to eod, just wanted to explain my vote

2. from my pov i can literally see my role which is a town aligned role why would i think “ah yes i better watch my language don’t want to clear volt and betsy”
also i realize that this is in response to the rxn thing. ok but that means you miselim me. do i sacrifice myself to get some dirt on betsy and volt?

I dont get the language and clearing me or volt thing.

And yes - i dont like vibes alone.

But also - no! Dont sacrifice yourself! I sure as 'heck' (is that ok?) wouldn't! Especially since I'll be flipping town when i croak. So its a waste. And dooms us if you're actually town.

Im upset its not earlier. Need more time.

i voted for volt.

i tr betsy pretty strong. i didn't think dan was sus. i also didn't agree with betsy's reasons for sussing dan. but now that volt's here with the same reasoning for sussing betsy i think that's sus.

i'll be here on and off but not super engaged until much closer to eod, just wanted to explain my vote
are you SO for real

basically
if shell votes out volt and volt is maf shell is town
if volt is town (aka damniel) shell is maf, and here is the argument
based on this, i'm thinking of just voting dan out today. just in case...

@N e s s is the vote for ribbot a placeholder or...?
i read these as not aligned. no shell + volt team
care to explain first?
this was a bite to ness’ rxn i left alone
i didn't vote you

oh. unless you're asking about what i think about going along with the vote train: i honestly don't mind voting you, i just want to vote someone out today.
ok with any vote even if miselim
did you miss me saying this @BetsySundrop ?
i’m happy to vote anybody.
i think d1 miselims is fine so any tiniest reason to vote somebody, i’m game.
i am also ok with voting ness.

so far i think betsy is town, i’m eyeing ribbit due to the really energeticness of everything but that could just be ribbit normally idk. i don’t know about anybody else.
like as long as ness isn’t backstabbing me this is literally biting ness’ bait
@BetsySundrop i agree this willingness to vote and miselim appears sus. i do mean that i’m willing to vote anybody provided there is some reasoning behind it (left that part out). but frankly i don’t see there will be actual good reasons on d1 so i will be a little reckless here and just make some stuff happen

whether it makes me look sus or not i gotta vote, and rn i got nothing so yeah poorly reasoned vote it is
hypocritical line
willingness to vote someone out = sus but is fine voting anyone with a justification in italicized
i’m still leaning towards ribbot a bit just cuz same as before i don’t understand them

but more doo actually, because this comment has been rubbing me the wrong way:

it’s hard to articulate why, but the logic here does not exactly feel right for a clueless villager, like doo is seemingly appearing as. i think the timing of it doesn’t quite feel natural? she has been saying stuff like “I feel like if they were a cousin, they’d have joined in” but then only at the end asks a very noob question “Do the mafia members know who else is on their team?”. if she didnt know that wouldn’t it make more sense not to risk their unknown mafia partner? almost feels like they’re trying to front as noob

in addition why would she ask that when in the beginning of the game damniel, ribbot, and ness (you) were all joking about mafia chat

(also idk if it’s me but if i’m unsure of something i’d ask questions first)
i don’t completely disagree with this but there is also line about doo saying i’m eager to vote that feels directly stated by doo because of shell’s quote before this and idk how to feel about that.

i will get the doo quote in a second

HOWEVER!!

shell is hard town if volt is maf
i will not budge on that

basically this is a coin flip i already started yesterday of that both are wolf reads but there is no way they are paired

I dont get the language and clearing me or volt thing.

And yes - i dont like vibes alone.

But also - no! Dont sacrifice yourself! I sure as 'heck' (is that ok?) wouldn't! Especially since I'll be flipping town when i croak. So its a waste. And dooms us if you're actually town.

Im upset its not earlier. Need more time.
sigh

if ribbit is mafia, then it clears you and volt based on the interactions.

@BetsySundrop i agree this willingness to vote and miselim appears sus. i do mean that i’m willing to vote anybody provided there is some reasoning behind it (left that part out). but frankly i don’t see there will be actual good reasons on d1 so i will be a little reckless here and just make some stuff happen

whether it makes me look sus or not i gotta vote, and rn i got nothing so yeah poorly reasoned vote it is
ribbit seemed a bit too passionate about accusing someone else early on.
Shell’s thing about wanting to vote people off was a bit suspicious, and after I asked about it, they started getting suspicious of me. I really don’t know about them.
As for you Dan, I dont know what Poe means but you seem to be against what Ness is saying and I think I trust Ness. I’m wary though, since you both seem really good at this.

I’m not certain about anything but I can’t suspect Dinosaur yet, and Betsy seems too natural to be mafia.
The only suspicions I’ve had have been of Dan, shell and ribbit, that’s all really lol.
then i asked what i was passionately accusing
Nobody. I remembered it wrong sorry 😭
@Damniel

This is what I meant:

But i dont know if it means anything now
so like doo 100% sheeped shell’s read and or copied it and idk how that makes me feel

sigh

if ribbit is mafia, then it clears you and volt based on the interactions.
what about when i’m town

Can I just say its so silly to me that a tiebreaker results in a coin toss, in the past it was just whoever reached the tie first was eliminated.

basically
if shell votes out volt and volt is maf shell is town
if volt is town (aka damniel) shell is maf, and here is the argument

i read these as not aligned. no shell + volt team

this was a bite to ness’ rxn i left alone

ok with any vote even if miselim

like as long as ness isn’t backstabbing me this is literally biting ness’ bait

hypocritical line
willingness to vote someone out = sus but is fine voting anyone with a justification in italicized

i don’t completely disagree with this but there is also line about doo saying i’m eager to vote that feels directly stated by doo because of shell’s quote before this and idk how to feel about that.

i will get the doo quote in a second

HOWEVER!!

shell is hard town if volt is maf
i will not budge on that

basically this is a coin flip i already started yesterday of that both are wolf reads but there is no way they are paired

This is all the stuff i pointed out when it happened. 😅

It's one reason I'm frustrated with volt saying im doing nothing but grasping at straws. I've been pointing this kind of crap (is that ok?) out the whole game.

I see the not team point dan/shell.

yeah im not feeling ribbit chop anymore ill take my vote out even though it means ill be killed
idk where to move tho. i really have shell as hard town and i overall dont agree with ribbit case (like i think it looks townie of her nonetheless)

This is all the stuff i pointed out when it happened. 😅

It's one reason I'm frustrated with volt saying im doing nothing but grasping at straws. I've been pointing this kind of crap (is that ok?) out the whole game.

I see the not team point dan/shell.
when did i say that?

yeah im not feeling ribbit chop anymore ill take my vote out even though it means ill be killed
idk where to move tho. i really have shell as hard town and i overall dont agree with ribbit case (like i think it looks townie of her nonetheless)
If we're really gonna assume that you, me, betsy, ribbit, lily, dinosaur, and shell are all town then that leaves bongo and doo... who both seem town lol.

How did you read doo?
when did i say that?
I will find it. I quoted it earlier.

Back