Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

This is all the stuff i pointed out when it happened. 😅

It's one reason I'm frustrated with volt saying im doing nothing but grasping at straws. I've been pointing this kind of crap (is that ok?) out the whole game.

I see the not team point dan/shell.
okay let me reason with perspective

town!betsy sees this as sus because she clearly has a good argument and dan was already a wolf read; betsy is reading based on past experience with geoni.

town!ribbit sees this as less sus because she was just joking on the first page and betsy has been pushing an incorrect read on him. volt points out something ribbit already knows when nobody argued against it prior and thinks it’s a towny line
Post automatically merged:

If we're really gonna assume that you, me, betsy, ribbit, lily, dinosaur, and shell are all town then that leaves bongo and doo... who both seem town lol.
you better be town

you better be town
1718401148302.jpeg

@N e s s doo seems town?
??????????
???
?
?
yeah they doo

town!betsy sees this as sus because she clearly has a good argument and dan was already a wolf read; betsy is reading based on past experience with geoni.

town!ribbit sees this as less sus because she was just joking on the first page and betsy has been pushing an incorrect read on him. volt points out something ribbit already knows when nobody argued against it prior and thinks it’s a towny line

I see it. I get it.

So who is it?!

View attachment 569510

yeah they doo
i don’t really have the new player meta on this site but is parroting a specific player’s read paraphrase style towny

btw that isn’t sarcastic like i genuinely don’t know it varies from site to site

I see it. I get it.

So who is it?!
it’s
maf!volt = ?????? partner
maf! shell = i wolf read doo

just kill me dude

Its a possibility. 🧐

Ok so if its possible shell or doo or volt, who fits as the person who could be connected to either?

I think that would be a good poss wolf. The sus who could partner with both of the others, who could not be partnered together.

Oh 😂 I literally had no idea what was going on at the beginning. Like the tr and tunnelling and wolves etc, all those other words. I thought I there was a discord group for all of us when it got mentioned, I kept checking to see if I’d been added lmao. To be honest I’m so clueless the town would probably be better off without me 🥲
This post just feels objectively town to me, like it feels too honest. Yeah it's dangerously in the territory of breadcrumbing your role (DOO: DON'T RESPOND TO THIS) but I feel like its legit.

This post just feels objectively town to me, like it feels too honest. Yeah it's dangerously in the territory of breadcrumbing your role (DOO: DON'T RESPOND TO THIS) but I feel like its legit.
this is mog’s alt isn’t it
also i just read and im freak ing out i misread something about the game don’t ask what but i feel so stupid holy guacamole

I dont know alot about ness (or really anyone) but he seems to be acting similar to the way he did last game so I'm not suspicious yet. (Im gonna try to be more helpful this game lol)
Someone explain to me why this makes Dinosaur town, this is the mentioned post where she talks about my meta and this is like the only thing people have said is town about her

Someone explain to me why this makes Dinosaur town, this is the mentioned post where she talks about my meta and this is like the only thing people have said is town about her
i said dinosaurs first post was towny did anyone even talk about her posts after that

Just the sheer inactivity is what strikes dino town imo. Just like the last dino towngame.

I mean, logically, if dino were maf, their partner would probably tell them to post more.

Could be wrong, but i wouldnt vote dino.

how much time do we have left
About an hour

Back