Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

what is even your point? ribbit WAS town so doesn't that argument of yours that joking on the first page is an open wolfing indicative falls apart? im pressed on it because you keep using this argument to say im wolf even though 1. what's even my wolf agenda for bringing this up? im not pushing on you 2. even if i was, why is pointing out that an argument makes NO SENSE AT ALL a wolf tell?

This is not accurate. Ness asked my what were my reasons for sussing you. I gave my reasons of why, including the d1 poe thing.

I dont understand if you genuinely don't understand, or if you are on purpose twisting. I will try to be very clear.

OPEN WOLFING CAN BE A GOOD MAF TACTIC BECAUSE IT CAN BE WRITTEN OFF AS JOKES.

You have it backwards. You say
joking on the first page is an open wolfing indicative falls apart?

I say - open wolfing more than once should be looked at.

when you and Ribbit said TN couldn't be maf since he was bussed by two partners.

Omg 😂
I actually had tn godfather for that reason.

This is not accurate. Ness asked my what were my reasons for sussing you. I gave my reasons of why, including the d1 poe thing.

I dont understand if you genuinely don't understand, or if you are on purpose twisting. I will try to be very clear.

OPEN WOLFING CAN BE A GOOD MAF TACTIC BECAUSE IT CAN BE WRITTEN OFF AS JOKES.

You have it backwards. You say
joking on the first page is an open wolfing indicative falls apart?

I say - open wolfing more than once should be looked at.

Omg 😂
I actually had tn godfather for that reason.
and so what? why am i wolf because ribbit could be open wolfing?
Post automatically merged:

tbf it doesnt make what i said less truth. oh open wolfing is written off as jokes. ribbit was joking. hence ribbit was open wolfing. but she wasnt BECAUSE SHE WAS TOWN

Last edited:
We weren't talking about open wolfing in the post I quoted. Betsy can you please remember I just subbed in today and all I have from yesterday is the bits and pieces that stuck when I caught up on 26 pages. I didn't retain 100% of why everyone was pointing fingers. I think being deceptive and putting fake reads and calling it a joke when asked is wolfy behaviour, maybe not open wolfing (considering I had to directly ask you) but whatever.

If you want me to sit back and not solve, fine?????? I'll just sheep Ness like fr, sorry. I'm trying to contribute.

If Ness gets a CC (counterclaim), sure. But right now I am willing to believe him.

I sussed ribbit for open wolfing.
Somehow, this has been twisted into me sussing ribbit for joking.

It's absolutely ridiculous. Anyone who knows me knows i love jokes and hate open wolfing.

stop saying insane stuff and then going "erm thats not what i meant actually" when called out

also you say my reads are a carbon copy of dan's when you have yourself said that you confused my reads with dan's. because yk the only thing we had in common was the sus on you, what wasn't even that similar bc dan had dropped that already

You will have to be more clear. What insane stuff did i say.

And when you entered the game, yes, i 100% saw your read on me a carbon copy of Dan's.

I've actually mentioned this before. You had an entire page of why its betsy, and it was illogical and extremely similar to dan.

I was kinda sure on voting Ness, but them claiming to be Katrina completely threw me off. If we still vote for Ness after this, and they are truthful, it will be a really badly wasted vote. But, if they aren't saying the truth, then...... ahhhh i wish this was simpler

Why would anyone vote ness?! No cc, ness shouldn't get a single vote!

There’s a fraction of me that wants to believe that Betsy/Volt is town v town based on how deeply rooted each side is in their own views, Betsy refusing to back down in her stubbornness of the read after all this time after multiple people have debated it as being NAI, and Volt’s reaction feels legitimate to me.

Betsy *still* feels not right to me but there is the smallest part of my gut that believes her.

Will elaborate on the wagons soon and reevaluate why I think Bongo is town.

It's absolutely ridiculous. Anyone who knows me knows i love jokes and hate open wolfing.

You will have to be more clear. What insane stuff did i say.

And when you entered the game, yes, i 100% saw your read on me a carbon copy of Dan's.

I've actually mentioned this before. You had an entire page of why its betsy, and it was illogical and extremely similar to dan.

Why would anyone vote ness?! No cc, ness shouldn't get a single vote!
it's not illogical betsy, your theory that me and dan are mafia is hinging on all your posts being pristine and that even pointing it that it could be flawed makes us wolves. like you said last page that me and ness could be wolves just because YOU were our target, and that you, the protagonist, can never be questioned, and whoever does is probably wolf

and so what? why am i wolf because ribbit could be open wolfing?

I don't even understand this at all.

Look, i might be really dumb at reading people, I'll admit that, but I'm trying to at least be logical.

Also, i am enjoying the hell out of this rn. Lots of information here for people to look at after i croak. 😅

Ig now we'll see if anyone stops talking.

There’s a fraction of me that wants to believe that Betsy/Volt is town v town based on how deeply rooted each side is in their own views, Betsy refusing to back down in her stubbornness of the read after all this time after multiple people have debated it as being NAI, and Volt’s reaction feels legitimate to me.

Betsy *still* feels not right to me but there is the smallest part of my gut that believes her.

Will elaborate on the wagons soon and reevaluate why I think Bongo is town.

I will say right now that im mostly sheeping ness today. I don't 100% trust anyone else.

I do think there is someone following susses that's wolfy.

I don't even understand this at all.

Look, i might be really dumb at reading people, I'll admit that, but I'm trying to at least be logical.

Also, i am enjoying the hell out of this rn. Lots of information here for people to look at after i croak. 😅

Ig now we'll see if anyone stops talking.
"i dont have an answer to that so i will say 'haha gotcha!'"

thats literally what she did, she joked, how can this be twisted if it's the objective truth
you just don't know what open wolf means like you dont know what tunnel means

"i dont have an answer to that so i will say 'haha gotcha!'"

😂
Fr tho, if you're town, and ness is town, and I'm town, who the hell is it?

All that's left is dino, frosty, bongo, doo.

And if you are town and doo is mafia, hey I'll have a 100% fail rate on reads! 😭

And i really didn't understand what you were saying.

😂

And if you are town and doo is mafia, hey I'll have a 100% fail rate on reads! 😭

bongo can confirm that bongo is innocent and town XD

😂

are you dense on purpose? cleary because they are only 4 people left, which three of them i pointed out several times that could be mafia, i really got myself backed in a corner and now i should out myself as mafia

thats literally what she did, she joked, how can this be twisted if it's the objective truth
you just don't know what open wolf means like you dont know what tunnel means

Well what do you call it when a player says things like that?

Oh gee, got my fursuit here.
Oh hey, what about that cousin discount?
Oh sorry, i was busy in maf chat.

Whatever that is, i don't like it. But seriously, give me the term and i will apply it.

Well what do you call it when a player says things like that?

Oh gee, got my fursuit here.
Oh hey, what about that cousin discount?
Oh sorry, i was busy in maf chat.

Whatever that is, i don't like it. But seriously, give me the term and i will apply it.
jokes
we call it jokes
also geoni had actually gotten a fursuit. like. he did indeed get a real life fursuit shipped to his house

What makes you think that?
ahn because disguiser completly renders watcher useless? and there is a roleblocker for doc?

are you dense on purpose? cleary because they are only 4 people left, which three of them i pointed out several times that could be mafia, i really got myself backed in a corner and now i should out myself as mafia

No, really. I think you and i communicate very differently. So the misunderstandings abound.

I listed the 4 left as a serious question. Let's talk about which of the 4 might/might not be maf.

I have no idea what you mean by this.
", i really got myself backed in a corner and now i should out myself as mafia"

?

I was being quite literal, who of the last 4? I didn't mean anything else by it.

No, really. I think you and i communicate very differently. So the misunderstandings abound.

I listed the 4 left as a serious question. Let's talk about which of the 4 might/might not be maf.

I have no idea what you mean by this.
", i really got myself backed in a corner and now i should out myself as mafia"

?

I was being quite literal, who of the last 4? I didn't mean anything else by it.
i mean that you coming to me like "shucks if you are not mafia then we have no options left" and im like omg so real. I guess i gotta be mafia now. sarcasm
iso me and find out

ahn because disguiser completly renders watcher useless? and there is a roleblocker for doc?
1718648616367.jpeg

Not what I was hoping you'd say

whats so confusing? why WHY WHY am i wolf for saying that your theory on ribbit makes no sense. WHY. explain to me

I put more reasons in a response to ness. Go find it.

If you are town and dont want to waste time, maybe we can communicate and figure out the team.

If you are not, hey at least i won't be 100% wrong!

Back