• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Rio's Item Paloza Giveaway

Hi Rio! May I please have festive guy and girl out fits please, if not both then just the male please and thank you!

sure but I need to visit someone first (at mudkip15)
What is this exactly?
Its a daily giveaway we give out 1 daily golden tool/7-11 item a day and and give weekly crowns too I outsource to buy them via other forums

occasionally I do give prizes for random posts every 100 posts

Last edited:
Could I have a trenchcoat, K.K. songs, poncho, star globe, and space captain's seat?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, do you have any black cosmos for sale?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or orange ones.

Hey scribbler397 list this instead of rio mall please
Yes and no and no

gates are open now and expecting company now anyone who I added can come
Also opening again an error came up
anyone who comes can pick up what they want (Its no longer limited but 15 minutes timed per person) I will limit the timing of per group

Also if someone dcs on me, I'll let anyone get what they want on the ground as long as its not egg/pave sets or gold tools

Last edited:
your gates were open but when i tried to connect they were closed?

D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh they're open now, btw can i pick up freebs for this week too? since today is sunday and im picking up freebs from last week?

your gates were open but when i tried to connect they were closed?

D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh they're open now, btw can i pick up freebs for this week too? since today is sunday and im picking up freebs from last week?
you can get anything you want on the ground its 15 minutes per group

sure
Ok everyone has 15 minutes to pick up what they need
I'll make groups when they come
you may catolog or keep the items as long as its not egg/pave items or goldentools/crowns etc

all up are for grabs including fossils and gyroids
Darrien
2 spots open

Back