• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Rio's Item Paloza Giveaway

I used to own a shop (I do do affliates of my shop or giveaway)

It's nice of you to do this. :)
Thanks for the comment, Anyways currently lf items here also
Beans (to throw)
Santa bag
IDK the names but I kind of am lf these 2 to be honest they are forign dlcs

But contunue posting here just 42 posts in the topic for the 2nd winner here in the giveaway (3 days left till I reset the crown of the week post requirement)

wins 1 gold tool or 1 of the three 7-11 items listed

Bump: (waits until 7/28/2013 to rebump again at 5:39 am)

last day for post 300 on the free crown (it'll reset tommorow) (Announced in the topic tomorow
Also I gave away most of my items but the prizes listed might do like a pop quiz tommorow to get things started

bump its a new weak still need the 125 poster in this topic to post
Also (this is my bump for the day)
new crown of the week post is now the (225th post) and not the 300th post
gl

rio can i come over and pick up my items?
well I'm preparing to go to the contest (but I don't have the items just golden tools, 7-11 items and a crown in storage) (but i'll open up later probbally after 4 pm eastern time (Someone needed them for the shop and I'm sorry I had to clean my town up)
plans to visit a friend soon)

bump~
ouo are you still doing the freebees btw?

I think most of the freebees were taken from my town (had to clean up but still needs to get the beach digged up
also this contest is not active at the moment hopes it'll pick up for heavens sake

125 for gold tool (post the 125th in this topic for either a gold tool (axe, can) or 1 of 3 7-11 items (abd, counter, or the bun case display)

225th for the crown this week (if you post on post #225 in this topic) (ends on august 4th 2013)

Back