[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

"Aww! You're no fun, kitty!" I wined, lowering my sniper. "Well I'm bored. Wonder if there's portals to our realms here..."

Caesar had reached a very particular computer, hidden deep within the Kremlin. He typed in the binary, continuing to sing the song from before. "I just want to start... a flame in your heart..." he sings, pressing a big red button. Suddenly above, sirens start, red lights flash, and a woman's voice says, "Operation Fallout initiated. Please remain in your homes." And it repeats, as many ballistic nuclear bombs are launched.

Yu sensed it and responded adequetely. For once, her powers were usefull! After yelling a curse word, she warped everyone into a safe zone.

"All citizens report to Radiation stations for emergency gas masks," said Caesar into a microphone hooked up to the loud speakers, "Russia and America have been Nuked, I repeat, Russia and the USA have been completely obliterated."

Running away from the group, I bolted down the halls, I my eyes darting around for Caesar, my sniper ready at my side. "Caesar, where are you?! What's going on!?"

Caesar looked at her and smiled, "Nuclear Armageddon." He chuckles, "Venice wins, HAHAHA" he spins on the swivel chair he was on

"A Nuclear what?" I muttered as I watched him spin around. "Didn't you mention something about gasmasks or something?"

"Yeah," he says putting on one next to him, "You should probably get one. I destroyed all enemies. I won!" He grins under the mask

Opening a drawer, Caesar gets out a government approved Gasmask ticket and haalnds it to her, "It's unlikely that we need 'em, but I'll show you to one of the posts."

"In CIV, the map is randomly generated. Houston is a couple hundred Kilometers to the north," He says, streching

"Yeah, probably. I don't care anymore though. I won." He yawns, "Do you think we can find how to get to your Game now?"

"Yes. This place is starting to get dull." I muttered, standing up. Grabbing the back of his chair, I started to drag him out of the room.

"You know, just because I'm not althetic doesn't mean I can't walk!" He says, irrated

"but walkings no fun, is it. It's much more fun to drag them!" Emi Lin had been wandering around when she heard these voices and decided that it probably would be fun to join in.

Back