[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

Caesar, seeing what had happened, burst out laughing, and between breaths of air and laughs said, "If you want... honorable discharge... with pay for the next... 40 years!" He continued laughing

Suddenly, Caesar noticed something on his interface, and sighed, "Guess it's Plan B, then." He leaves, and sings "I don't want to set..." he wasn't a bad singer, but wasn't good either

"Oi! Wait up, Hitler!" I chuckled, purposly getting his name wrong, my arms full of hand bombs as I rushed over to him. "Can I kill some of your non-player characters?"

Caesar pulls out a slip of paper with a bunch of binary on it that translated to "FO". He shakes his head, but then changes his mind and nods, walking toward the Kremlin, he continues singing, "...The world on fire...."

Emi Lin hissed, covering her ears. She had rather sensitive hearing, so to her the singing was awful. "Make it stop" She hissed, glaring down at them.

''Tee hee!!!!!''
You can probably guess what Yu did next. Amplified Caeser's awful singing.

Emi Lin yowled as the singing was amplified. She back-flipped of the roof and stared towards the girl who'd done it. She bounded towards her and pounced.

Last edited:
At that second, Yu morphed in her battle forme.
''Wanna fight, little kitten?'' She howled.

"why, little foxie. It's nigh on impossible to hit me and, even if you did, I have nine lives, so good luck!" Emi Lin scampered around the fox, taunting her to try attack.

Last edited:
''I'd rather not fight physcialy. Besides, its much too hot to be wearing a dress with those long sleeves!''
She warped back into humanoid forme, and switched outfits with the cat.
''I think it looks absolutely smashing on me!''

Emi Lin slashed at Yu's shoulder, causing a fairly deep cut and switched their outfits back. "It's a shame that I think it looks hideous on you, isn't it?" and with that, she scampered of again.

[dayum gurl dont steal ma powers :c]
''Ugh, whatever.'' Yu morphed back to her battle form, and burnt Emi-Lin's delicate white fur.

Emi Lin knew how quickly 9 lives could be lost for a cat princess still not fully familiar with her new body, so she scampered back a few more steps and said "I'm assuming you two aren't gonna listen to diplomacy, are you?"

Back