[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

Turning into a cat didn't fuss Emi Lin. She was already so cat like that all she needed to do was grow fur. She looked around once she'd spawned. The landscape was unfamiliar but then again, all landscape was unfamiliar to her. For all she knew, this was normal land. She could hear voices a little way off, so she decided to test out her new abilities. She slunk into the shadows and padded towards the noise...

Last edited:
The small red fox detected hostility, and quickly morphed into her battle form and howled.

Emi Lin backed further into the shadows and crouched down as what she had assumed to be an oddly coloured fox morphed a heck lot larger and at this moment, she noticed that it had 9 tails. Definitely not a normal fox.

''I can see it in the distance!'' She howled even more, and from where she stamped her paw, a straight line of fire tracked the cat.

Back flipping 2 floors up onto the nearest room, she dodged the line of fire and hissed at the fox. She frowned at the rest of ths party for not keeping their fox under control and started to jump from roof to roof towards them. Even though she was still agitated from having fire shot at her she still registered the exhilaration from flying through the air with such ease.

A mortified look shown on my face as I stared down at my new attire in horror. "Why you little.... I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed, summoning my grenades and bombs around me. One by one, I threw them at the fox, and once I ran out, I grabbed my rifle and began shooting at her. "There's nothing I hate more than 'cute' clothing!"

"Noooo you won't! Because you wouldn't kill a fellow player!" She morphed into her human form, wearing a revealing outfit

"I can and I wi- Ah..." I started, but stopped as she morphed into her human form. Turning my head away to hide my reddened cheeks, I continued to point my rifle at her, holding my free hand over my eyes. "P-please... Put some actual clothing on..." I muttered.

"I have clothes on. Official Kitsune Royalty Robes. Oh don't worry- there is a veil imbetween the two sides. Perrrrfectly decent, but as you were so rude..." She tapped the necklace on her neck, and transformed her rifle into a water pistol, and laughed.

Caesar stood aside.

"Zedong, a cat girl, and a sniper with tech not even didcovered in this game yet, and they are all in my round?" He scratched his chin, muttering, "I wonder... could My armies and I enter their games?"

Sinon heard his mumbling, and realised he must be a good tactician. she grabbed his hands and exitedly yelled "Sir! Are you potentially considering a position in a high level Guild??"

"Of what purpose?" Inquired Caesar, interested in the possibility of more allies.

"Interesting. Do you know who I am? What this city is?" Asked Caesar, not expecting to have to ask either question twice today.

She opened up the database. "Ceaser is your registered name, afflicated with Italy and Russia, intending to Conquest Germany. I believe this is Venice?"

Dropping the water gun, I removed my hand from my eyes, and after a few moments, I started my hacking. "Error code beta 7.0991276. Delta suit version 97831.00861." As I finished my chanting, the horrid outfit the fox granted changing back to the one I had before.

Emi Lin giggled as she heard him muttimg about other games. "like I'd let you into the cat kingdom! In your dreams! Anyway, you'd start turning into cats and, if you remained there long enough, you'd turn into cats." Emi Lin grinned evilly. "actually, some new slaves would be good" she frowned, conflicted between cat kingdom privacy and slaves.

Last edited:
"scuse e moi!don't you call that of a higher ranking then yourself a mere cat!" Emi Lin titted her disapproval. "if you must know, the correct term is cathumanoid, though we are commonly refered to as 'awsome' " she grinned at her own compliment.

"Like I said, Urasai, Neko(representing cat language sorry) I am actually of a higher position. I am HRH Yuni Hime or the High Order of the Shape Shifting Nintail Kitsune!""

Back