• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

But I like Ginger.

I hate Bianca after what she said to Carmen Carrera last year. Transmisogyny at its finest.

Well yeah I know :3 I think you're the only one on here that likes her.

May I ask what Bianca said to Carmen 0.0

Don't say that ;-; if Ginger wins I'm going to go insane. We're not ready for a big girl plus nobody likes Ginger. Crown Pearl or Violet.
More people like Ginger than you'd think.
But I like Ginger.

I hate Bianca after what she said to Carmen Carrera last year. Transmisogyny at its finest.

*sharp intake of breath*

Didn't Carmen also say something about transsexuals too? I don't know what it was (LAGANJA MOMENTTT) but reddit dislikes her for doing it. or something....

But I like Ginger.

In her defense, Bianca goes after everybody. That's what makes her great. I'm sure it wasn't anything against Carmen being trans, it's just the most notable/discussed thing about Carmen since the show.

I also like Ginger's drag. It didn't leap out at me though. I found myself thinking, ok, she looks good. But nothing exceptional/breathtaking. So, I don't think she deserves to win compared to Pearl and Violet.

Well yeah I know :3 I think you're the only one on here that likes her.

May I ask what Bianca said to Carmen 0.0
Last year, during Season 6, trans activists were in uproar after the arguably offensive "female VS. she-male" mini challenge. This sparked up controversy regarding other aspects of the show as well, including the "You've Got Shemale!" bump and and RuPaul's unapologetic usage of the word "tr*nny". When Carmen made a video calling out RuPaul on his actions, Bianca later responded with the following:

"There?s all this madness about **** we can say and **** we can?t say, and I?m sure most of you saw on Twitter today that Ru was speaking her mind. And I think this is actual proof ? I?m a man in a dress, and if it brings out straight people, black people, Asian people, then come and ****ing celebrate. It?s not that ****ing serious.
And let?s face it. We wouldn?t know who the **** Carmen Carrera was if she didn?t ****ing get on Drag Race. Maybe she should take what?s left of her d*ck and stick it in her mouth and shut the **** up"

I don't see how they could like her but yeah I noticed. I was pretty shocked. I just don't like how they say she was being "REAL" when she would say all the bad things about the other queens.

Last edited:

*sharp intake of breath*

Didn't Carmen also say something about transsexuals too? I don't know what it was (LAGANJA MOMENTTT) but reddit dislikes her for doing it. or something....
She supposedly called out trans spokesperson TS Madison on Facebook for "giving trans people a bad name", but it turned out to be a fake account. Even if it was real, it wouldn't excuse what Bianca said.

Last year, during Season 6, trans activists were in uproar after the arguably offensive "female VS. she-male" mini challenge. This sparked up controversy regarding other aspects of the show as well, including the "You've Got Shemale!" bump and and RuPaul's unapologetic usage of the word "tr*nny". When Carmen made a video calling out RuPaul on his actions, Bianca later responded with the following:

"There’s all this madness about **** we can say and **** we can’t say, and I’m sure most of you saw on Twitter today that Ru was speaking her mind. And I think this is actual proof — I’m a man in a dress, and if it brings out straight people, black people, Asian people, then come and ****ing celebrate. It’s not that ****ing serious.
And let’s face it. We wouldn’t know who the **** Carmen Carrera was if she didn’t ****ing get on Drag Race. Maybe she should take what’s left of her d*ck and stick it in her mouth and shut the **** up"

Wow..........I have nothing to comment about this.

"There?s all this madness about **** we can say and **** we can?t say, and I?m sure most of you saw on Twitter today that Ru was speaking her mind. And I think this is actual proof ? I?m a man in a dress, and if it brings out straight people, black people, Asian people, then come and ****ing celebrate. It?s not that ****ing serious.
And let?s face it. We wouldn?t know who the **** Carmen Carrera was if she didn?t ****ing get on Drag Race. Maybe she should take what?s left of her d*ck and stick it in her mouth and shut the **** up"

Hmm...I can see why this is a touchy subject. But at the same time, I don't think fighting within the community helps anyone. Rupaul has done a LOT for drag, and opened a lot of doors. I don't think he deserves to be attacked, and that's probably what Bianca was saying. Let's stick together and celebrate, and have a laugh in the face of adversity.

Also, I feel like the uproar about "tranny" and "she-male" is all kind of sudden. And it's great that transgendered people are being given the equal treatment they deserve, but part of the reason for that is shows like drag race helping to open people's minds (by entertaining, artistry, showmanship, comedy, etc).

But I like Ginger.

(yeah but carmen carrera wasnt exactly gentlelady towards drag race etc........ .. .. ... but anyway)
that's an insult-queen for ya.. lady bunny is the same.. they always go below the belt.. which is part of their point, to see if audience listens and seeing how ****ed up & ignorant the audience is .. i get it, but thats part of why i'll never think she's funny..and i dont think not thinking she's funny is actually bad.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm not caught up to the latest episode but oh my goodness... Violet Chachki is so gorgeous. I'm jealous of her figure. She is just so flawless... ; ~ ;

Pearl is also a favorite of mine so far. This show is new to me and it already made me laugh hysterically like a hyena within the first episode! c:

Welcome to the madness!

It really has it's moments of pure hilarity but the shade and drama will be entertaining as well.

People need to stop being so sensitive with something as light as 'she-mail' and tranny or anything Bianca says (she's an insult comic for god's sake), in the words of John Waters, "We've got bigger enemies."

And @toxic, we're ready for a big girl winner, just not this one.

Welcome to the madness!

It really has it's moments of pure hilarity but the shade and drama will be entertaining as well.
YES omfg, I'm already on episode 9, this show is addicting. o;
I'm praying Violet or Pearl wins at this point! :blush:

YES omfg, I'm already on episode 9, this show is addicting. o;
I'm praying Violet or Pearl wins at this point! :blush:
If I had my choice, it would be Pearl given the other two she's against, but I was hoping for Katya through out the season.

Last edited:
People need to stop being so sensitive with something as light as 'she-mail' and tranny or anything Bianca says (she's an insult comic for god's sake), in the words of John Waters, "We've got bigger enemies."

And @toxic, we're ready for a big girl winner, just not this one.

Yeah that's what I meant to put lol sorry about that

If ever there was a big girl who shoulda won, it would be Latrice. Bring her back!!! (And then crown her.) I'm STILL shocked that she didn't get into that top 3. And don't get me started on that season's "winner". XC

Back