• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Willam is my favorite too. She's the only one I've made an actual effort to go and see in person, but it wasn't a performance. It was a drag bingo thing in LA, which I think she does often. She was STUNNING in person too. I love her as much for her mind as her body. She'd be fun to be friends with.

You're so lucky! Did you get a pic with her? <3
Willam's body though. It's perfection tbh (Could you imagine if we put Courtney's head on Willam's body? ? i would cry)

No, I was too chicken. T_T We totally made eye contact though. lol

I love Courtney too, especially in Willam's videos. They make a great comedy duo.

U WASTED A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY //shakes u//

They do! Alaska is also pretty funny though. I love the AAA girls lmao

So I'm watching S03E01...because, IDK, I'm bored. And it was a casting special. I WISH they would do that again. Or somehow make the auditions available. Katya's audition was on it, btw, if anyone wants to check it out. Also, some of the later queens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

U WASTED A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY //shakes u//

Haha, ikr, oh well. I'll just stalk her til I work up the courage someday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg, Jasmine Masters was on it too....she actually was cute...back then XD

So I'm watching S03E01...because, IDK, I'm bored. And it was a casting special. I WISH they would do that again. Or somehow make the auditions available. Katya's audition was on it, btw, if anyone wants to check it out. Also, some of the later queens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, ikr, oh well. I'll just stalk her til I work up the courage someday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg, Jasmine Masters was on it too....she actually was cute...back then XD

Season 3 is my favorite season to re-watch! It's simply the best and IMO, the runways in S3 top any season.

So I'm watching S03E01...because, IDK, I'm bored. And it was a casting special. I WISH they would do that again. Or somehow make the auditions available. Katya's audition was on it, btw, if anyone wants to check it out. Also, some of the later queens. omg, Jasmine Masters was on it too....she actually was cute...back then XD
Mrs. Kasha Davis is in it too! And so is Tempest DuJour, but that was back when she was bigger, so she's hard to recognize. I believe Josyln Fox, Detox, and Alaska can also be seen.

Mrs. Kasha Davis is in it too! And so is Tempest DuJour, but that was back when she was bigger, so she's hard to recognize. I believe Josyln Fox, Detox, and Alaska can also be seen.

I saw all of them, except Tempest.

There was a Puerto Rican queen that I thought was Detox at first, lol...I was like wow, she's really good at that accent. XD I feel dumb.

I really have not much for this top 3. As much as I love Pearl...I'm not sure I would want her snag the crown and let's not get me started on how I feel about Ginger or Violet taking it home.

Katya was the real winner of this season and that's that.

I really have not much for this top 3. As much as I love Pearl...I'm not sure I would want her snag the crown and let's not get me started on how I feel about Ginger or Violet taking it home.

Katya was the real winner of this season and that's that.

You sound v salty ijs

But yeah, Katya was more or less the best person for the crown. She's well-rounded and could have done lots with the title.

Just a wee bit salty, haha. I'll be happy for whoever goes home with it though...

JK, Give it to Katya or let Bianca keep the crown tbh.

But for real, I feel like if I had to guess who they are gonna give it to it will probably be Ginger.

Just a wee bit salty, haha. I'll be happy for whoever goes home with it though...

But for real, I feel like if I had to guess who they are gonna give it to it will probably be Ginger.

Really? I'm feeling like they'll give it to Violet.
Although if Ginger did get it.. The uproar it would have me laughing for daays.

#RECROWNTHECLOWN.

Can you just imagine how distraught a lot of fans would be if Ginger wins? Well, there is gonna be the portion of people that do want her to win that would be rejoicing but from what I've seen, a lot of viewers are leaning more towards Violet or Pearl...which I can't blame them.

I'll be rolling in the aisles if it does happen though. The backlash from some people will just be hilarious--

YAAAAAS. Bianca or bust.

Can you just imagine how distraught a lot of fans would be if Ginger wins? Well, there is gonna be the portion of people that do want her to win that would be rejoicing but from what I've seen, a lot of viewers are leaning more towards Violet or Pearl...which I can't blame them.

I'll be rolling in the aisles if it does happen though. The backlash from some people will just be hilarious--

YAAAAAS. Bianca or bust.

I know. I'd love to see FB, Tumblr and Reddit blow up. I would honestly just laugh.

Bianca is a workaholic. She has so much to do, and constantly flies from country to country and she has never complained. I love Bianca <3

****, it will be a mess; but a glorious mess at the same time.

Oh girl, I know. I think it's admirable how hard she works, but I just absolutely love her (as well as Adore and Courtney.)

Don't say that ;-; if Ginger wins I'm going to go insane. We're not ready for a big girl plus nobody likes Ginger. Crown Pearl or Violet.

Don't say that ;-; if Ginger wins I'm going to go insane. We're not ready for a big girl plus nobody likes Ginger. Crown Pearl or Violet.
But I like Ginger.

I hate Bianca after what she said to Carmen Carrera last year. Transmisogyny at its finest.

Bianca Del Rio said:
And let?s face it. We wouldn?t know who the **** Carmen Carrera was if she didn?t ****ing get on Drag Race. Maybe she should take what?s left of her d*ck and stick it in her mouth and shut the **** up.

Back