• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

latrice<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg dont make me like a katy perry song arghhh.. also why isnt there a good video of this on youtube when there is on tumblr ugh

Last edited:
-_- literally every lip synch ever is on it
youtube /google is so annoying tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

She would've been one of the best winners
did you see that 'can i asssssssk u a question'... she was so adorbs.. even alaska fell for her :) that shared laugh in the end <3

Last edited:
-_- literally every lip synch ever is on it
youtube /google is so annoying tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you see that 'can i asssssssk u a question'... she was so adorbs.. even alaska fell for her :) that shared laugh in the end <3

Oh yeah I did lol I like how Katya is just natural when it comes to filming xD she knows how to interview people

can't sleep.. no drag race news

Ya but you're killing me with these videos! <3

...the vortex of drag race videos on youtube...beckoning...click on me, just one more...a beautiful, glittering blackhole sucking up all my time...

How will we survive when this season ends?

And when does the UK one start? :p

Ya but you're killing me with these videos! <3

...the vortex of drag race videos on youtube...beckoning...click on me, just one more...a beautiful, glittering blackhole sucking up all my time...

How will we survive when this season ends?

And when does the UK one start? :p

by obsessively listening to the queen's albums and stalking other queens' social media and trying to figure out who gets cast on s8

So basically what we're doing now? K, good to know. My heart will go on... bahahaha

LMAO true though

Hopefully Willam releases S3 of The Beatdown soon so we have something to talk about! The Beatdown was how I knew about drag race and started it. Willam is still my favorite queen of all time <3 (Then Courtney! Courtney is everything I wanna be o m g)

i want a proper and good original latrice album and videos.. this remix thing doesnt do her justice even closely.. but we'll see

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMAO true though

Hopefully Willam releases S3 of The Beatdown soon so we have something to talk about! The Beatdown was how I knew about drag race and started it. Willam is still my favorite queen of all time <3 (Then Courtney! Courtney is everything I wanna be o m g)

Willam is my favorite too. She's the only one I've made an actual effort to go and see in person, but it wasn't a performance. It was a drag bingo thing in LA, which I think she does often. She was STUNNING in person too. I love her as much for her mind as her body. She'd be fun to be friends with.

Back