• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I though Ginger's was pretty good and the video was cute. I wasn't a fan of Pearl's noise at all. Violet's was alright. Didn't like either of their videos though. Too sexual for my taste.

I was actually feeling Violet's music vid more than Pearl's...more my ish.
I know! Pearl's music makes my ears hurt smh
I though Ginger's was pretty good and the video was cute. I wasn't a fan of Pearl's noise at all. Violet's was alright. Didn't like either of their videos though. Too sexual for my taste.

The song was slightly catchy, and the video was pretty ok tbh.
And I agree! Just not my thing. I wanted vocals with her song lmao

I'll have to watch Bettie once my parents are alseep. //sighs//

I mean, I am pretty unphased by the how sexual both videos are because it's just the nature of the biz, but I feel like it could have been dimmed down a tinsy bit.

The video felt a lot like Fame's Rubber Doll but more over the top--which is probably why I like Rubber Doll more (That and I just like Fame's vocals better).

And as much as I love Pearl, I gotta agree. That wasn't anything but noise...I couldn't even make it half way through before I just stopped the video.

I think if you like Ginger's style, you wouldn't like Pearl or Violet's, and vice versa. They're very opposite of each other.

I've been really getting into electronic music lately, so I found Pearl and Violet's more intriguing.

And the sexy videos, yeah a bit much...but I'm not complaining. They're being true to who they are.

I mean, I am pretty unphased by the how sexual both videos are because it's just the nature of the biz, but I feel like it could have been dimmed down a tinsy bit.

The video felt a lot like Fame's Rubber Doll but more over the top--which is probably why I like Rubber Doll more (That and I just like Fame's vocals better).

And as much as I love Pearl, I gotta agree. That wasn't anything but noise...I couldn't even make it half way through before I just stopped the video.

I honestly don't mine how sexual the videos are. That's who the girls are and I'm happy they're being themselves. But yeah, maybe like .5% less sexy.

And Pearl's video was just.. Terrible (IMO). Bright lights everywhere, not my type of T.

Pearl just isn't going to get love because not a lot of RPDR fans like trance, and expect the usual pop stuff queens pull out post-season.

Don't be a bitter old lady brigade yall. :lemon:

Pearl just isn't going to get love because not a lot of RPDR fans like trance, and expect the usual pop stuff queens pull out post-season.

We aren't, just talking about our opinions on the videos. We can all handle that, can't we? :p

However, I will give props to Pearl because she stuck to what she knew and she turnt it! (And her album cover looks the best out of Violet and Fame's LMAO)

Nah man! I am glad they are sticking to who they are but yeah, Pearl's vid wasn't my thing and the track wasn't either; but more props to her for feeling her oats and doing her.

Last edited:
I know, but people calling trance noise sounds bitter old lady. :p

I actually prefer Pearl's to most of the others out there. I love Courtney and Adore, but their style of singing/music is unbearable to me. I'm alone in this, lol, obviously...it's nice to have a queen (or two, read: Violet) doing music I can get excited about.

Pearl has an audience though, a very appreciative audience. TBH, her music choices in her performance videos are part of her appeal.

Anyways I can't wait for Season 4 Ruvealed to happen and watch the rumors fly. I wonder why this season in particular was chosen.

Hmm...

And Latrice!!!

Also, probably to remind Sharon to get it together! Maybe it'll remind her of where she started and inspire some humility in her...

I hear Sharon can be off putting/insulting/whatever because she's doing drugs, but Phi Phi on the other hand...

Disagree or agree, Sharon was the one who should have won simply for the sake of any queen who isn't of the 'look at me I'm fishy and fashionable' style. Not the nicest queen afterwards, but still, brought recognition where it needed to be.

Latrice, Willam, and Chad tho... <3

And yeah, Willam been spillin a lot of tea about that season already so I wonder if Ru will try and save face with the ruvealed. If he does I'm going to seriously start losing respect for him.

Last edited:
After Latrice left, I admit I wanted Sharon to win. For the reason you said. But I don't like her at all anymore.

Now I wish Chad would have won. And then Raven could have won All-Stars.

SO yeah, glad we'll have season 4 to talk about now. :)

The only concern I have are the new viewers who have only seen s7 / s6 and not the past seasons are going to hate on Phi Phi.. Phi Phi doesn't deserve it.

I'M GONNA BE HERE DEFENDING PHI PHI UNTIL I DIE.

But rlly though, she's an uber sweet queen and idk, if she gets hated on again, I'm gonna feel super sad :/

Wait why does Phi Phi deserve defense?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've actually heard Raven was mean irl. Latrice shoulda won all starts if Chad wasn't in it.

Wait why does Phi Phi deserve defense?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've actually heard Raven was mean irl. Latrice shoulda won all starts if Chad wasn't in it.

She's one of the sweetest queens tbh

But yeah, she was pretty shady (especially to Willam) during the show :x

Back