• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

That was more than Shady though, that was sociopathic like Willam said. And he went after a bunch of other people in a place that wasn't coming from the heart like future queens would claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although tbh I think Ru and the producers are even more sociopathic. #defense mode activated

I've actually heard Raven was mean irl. Latrice shoulda won all starts if Chad wasn't in it.

Aw, I think they're both amazing though, so it's hard to choose.

Raven was quite shady in her season...and witty and funny. But I think she just has a b****-face and confidence (like Violet).

Phi Phi was playing the villain. I like her now anyway, but she's an adult, she knew what she was saying.

That was more than Shady though, that was sociopathic like Willam said. And he went after a bunch of other people in a place that wasn't coming from the heart like future queens would claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although tbh I think Ru and the producers are even more sociopathic. #defense mode activated

At least she's gotten better after the show, unlike someone.. (I love Sharon a lot tho.)

Last edited:
Has anyone heard Max's cover of Over The Rainbow yet?

Guurrll.. I just about flood my basement listening to his voice.

i just watched the venus d light , my strange addiction, it was soooo fake, she said she will always be madonna but when some other doctor asked her again, she ripped out her wig and said she doesnt want to be her anymore, but she still is, im confused...

Porkchop was the first queen to ever get eliminated, it's a running homage to the first one sent home.

part2 ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that the show is done I don't know what to do ;-;

you can invest time in discovering , learning about and supporting underground queer culture and history and other efforts being made.
you can buy makeup and do it yourself ^^

True im going to buy more makeup and practice

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pearl was first runner up omg she was almost there

Pearl is releasing a fragrance

I love her of course...but ugh. I get that they have to make the most of the fame while they can, but...seems a bit desperate to me. I wish some would just be happy being bohemians/artists, not merch-mongers.

Anyway, do any of you guys do drag irl, or want to?

Back