• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I'm too apeish.

And?

I'm sure you could do it if you wanted to. And be as fab as you wanna be.

Also, this:

1.jpeg

Well if I ever pursued acting in female roles despite my masculine appearance (I'm really hairy, bearded, muscle-fatty), I could always transfer those talents to drag but where do you even start lol? I'd wanna learn acting first, and I can't afford classes right now.

Well if I ever pursued acting in female roles despite my masculine appearance (I'm really hairy, bearded, muscle-fatty), I could always transfer those talents to drag but where do you even start lol? I'd wanna learn acting first, and I can't afford classes right now.

IJS, look at Latrice. I mean, if you put me in her body, I wouldn't have a clue what to do. But how amazing is she?!?! She figured it out and she's better than half of those other (fishy) queens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, I'm watching Miss Fame's youtube channel...and I can't. I'm pretty good with makeup, and I'm super girly...but next to her I think I'd look like an elephant putting on makeup, lmao. She's so delicate about it all!

I'm definitely going to be doing things when I get the money for it though, I really like learning to just...do things. If I ever did drag it'd be in the style of theater before women were allowed to perform. It'd be fun to try out once.

I'm definitely going to be doing things when I get the money for it though, I really like learning to just...do things. If I ever did drag it'd be in the style of theater before women were allowed to perform. It'd be fun to try out once.

What if that ends up being the next movement in drag! That would be awesome, cuz I'm kind of getting a little bored with the campy, cliche things already...drag is art and entertainment, so it should keep shifting and be unpredictable.

Are you familiar with the japanese dance style Butoh? I'd love to see a drag queen take that on in a western twist. Manila had a little Butoh moment in one of her lip syncs but never stuck with it.

Are you familiar with the japanese dance style Butoh? I'd love to see a drag queen take that on in a western twist. Manila had a little Butoh moment in one of her lip syncs but never stuck with it.

I had to look it up. It's beautiful, and it looks like it takes a LOT of muscle control.

I feel like Pearl and Trixie do a bit of it, but like 50 times faster speed. XD

I'd be really excited to see anything like that incorporated into drag. You have a lot of ideas! You never know until you try them out...

Like Pearl just drew her character and then one day just tried to recreate her in drag. Those stories inspire me, cuz if you have ideas, who knows what could be the idea that clicks one day for you.

I think we should all explore our other genders, because it really gives you perspective on who you are as a person, man or woman, or other. And helps us understand each other.

I think we should all explore our other genders, because it really gives you perspective on who you are as a person, man or woman, or other. And helps us understand each other.

Kinda off-topic, but since the season's over... *sheepish smile*

Have you heard of the band Tool? When I was looking up Butoh dancing, it reminded me of one of their videos. It's from the 90's and it's pretty alternative, so IDK if you're into that style of music. They used claymation, and it looked very similar to it.

Ok, just wanted to share that useless bit of info. :)

I love her of course...but ugh. I get that they have to make the most of the fame while they can, but...seems a bit desperate to me. I wish some would just be happy being bohemians/artists, not merch-mongers.

Anyway, do any of you guys do drag irl, or want to?

I would consider buying Pearls fragrance but I'll probably wait. I haven't decided if I want to do drag yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm too apeish.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought the runners up were equal ever since season 3? Did they make it official that Pearl was #2 and Ging #3?

Yeah I guess I saw the videos on logo tv channel I believe. There's two both called watcha packin finale #1/#2 and pearls number one and Gingers number two

They're both runner-ups, equal and in no order. They simply numbered the videos rather than having their names on there so they don't spoil it for anyone. Pearl would be called "First Runner-Up" and Ginger would be called "Second Runner-Up" if this were true, a la pageant style. People need to stop trying to undermine Ginger's place in the competition, her and Pearl both made it to top three and there hasn't been a definite 2nd placer and 3rd placer since Season 3.

EDIT: Pearl was "Runner-Up #2" and Ginger was "Runner-Up #1" on the LogoTV website anyway.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh....I saw this for the first time and I love it!
I don't say much, but this is

FABULOUS!

Set to record whole series wooo!

which part of the song have pearls voice? i listened to one and never heard her voice? maybe not properly?

Pearl isn't singing in hers, she's producing the music and having it sung by someone else in Italian.

Haha, I had to re-listen, cuz I assumed it was a sample of her voice...but I think you're right, cuz it doesn't sound at all like her. Unless they put effects on it...

Violet's song has really grown on me though! I liked it at first, but every time I listen I like it more.

Back