• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Haha, I had to re-listen, cuz I assumed it was a sample of her voice...but I think you're right, cuz it doesn't sound at all like her. Unless they put effects on it...

Violet's song has really grown on me though! I liked it at first, but every time I listen I like it more.

I know! It's a really nice song ;o;

--

inb4 tho. i thought u guys were joking when you said that pearl was releasing a perfume

what

even

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh....I saw this for the first time and I love it!
I don't say much, but this is

FABULOUS!

Set to record whole series wooo!

I suggest you watch S3 first, along with Untucked!

if u dont like raja or manila i will fite u

Violets song really has become catchy to me. Pearls is right behind. I really like her style.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I wasn't I'm considering buying it xD

IKR, I'm seriously considering buying both Pearl's and Violet's. I really want to like Fame's song too, and it's pretty good, but it's a little typical.

IDK why people were saying this season didn't have talented people...I actually ended up impressed by a lot of the queens.

Same I was inspired more by Pearl and Violet. Their fashion is on point. Fame has always inspired me as well.

Aw, this thread kinda died a sad death. :'C

I'm thinking about an idea that I think would be cool to see on one of the coming seasons.

It would be really cool to see them let people women compete as well. I'm sure there are quite a few female drag queens who would love to do it. Also, there are probably some very talented (or lots? idk really!) drag kings, both male and female.

I just think that would be so interesting to watch. I know whenever one of the guys on the show has done something a bit more androgynous, there has been a lot of commotion about it...but I don't understand why. Gender impersonation is an art form, so it should be open to any artist.

Ok...I hope someone sees this. lol I feel like I'm probably completely alone on this thread now. XD

I'm thinking about an idea that I think would be cool to see on one of the coming seasons.

It would be really cool to see them let people women compete as well. I'm sure there are quite a few female drag queens who would love to do it. Also, there are probably some very talented (or lots? idk really!) drag kings, both male and female.

I just think that would be so interesting to watch. I know whenever one of the guys on the show has done something a bit more androgynous, there has been a lot of commotion about it...but I don't understand why. Gender impersonation is an art form, so it should be open to any artist.

Ok...I hope someone sees this. lol I feel like I'm probably completely alone on this thread now. XD

I've been thinking that for a while

There's not much to talk about now that the season is done. I know I may sound all hater but I'd rather stick to having men do rupauls drag race than females. They can bring back drag u and the females can do that.

True haha i only just started watching rpdr about a month or so back and i've done seasons 5 - 7 so far

There's not much to talk about now that the season is done. I know I may sound all hater but I'd rather stick to having men do rupauls drag race than females. They can bring back drag u and the females can do that.

Drag u would have been much better if it was a little less scripted or maybe if they picked one woman. I just kind of found the women a little boring. I was happy for them in the end but the whole thing felt a little phony and set up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

True haha i only just started watching rpdr about a month or so back and i've done seasons 5 - 7 so far

Haha, that's why it's good to watch when the season is over...you can just binge. I do that with a lot of shows.

Actually, Ru did talk about that on What's The T. (I think. It could have also from his AMA.) I forgot what he said, but he thought the idea was cool. Not really sure if he would ever do that.

//is slightly offended that you haven't watched s4 or s3. (Uhmm.. Raja, Manila, Shangela, Willam, Sharon, Latrice, Chad.. Hellooooo?)

Drag u would have been much better if it was a little less scripted or maybe if they picked one woman. I just kind of found the women a little boring. I was happy for them in the end but the whole thing felt a little phony and set up.

I agree! I love Lady Bunny and all the girls, but idk Drag U just isn't really a good show.

---
I also watched the Modern Love MV yesterday. The song was really good, and so was the video! It was just Ru.. Nobody or nothing else. I actually enjoyed it. She was feeling her oats! Just hanging out in the untucked set and having fun.

I wish she did more videos like that. All the back up dancers in their underwear make me slightly uncomfy, but for some songs I can understand why. Not all song tho pls ru

More than the other videos she's done, anyways lmao. My favorite music videos from her are probably Supermodel, Born Naked (THE OUTFIT MONTAGE. THE HIGH PONYTAIL WIG AND THAT OUTFIT. YAASSS MAMA RUUU. <3)

Last edited:
I wish she did more videos like that. All the back up dancers in their underwear make me slightly uncomfy, but for some songs I can understand why. Not all song tho pls ru

That's how I feel about Willam's videos. I mean, I'm OKAY with it, but it does get to be a bit much. Like the last one I saw was the one with Latrice, and as a straight girl, I know it's not really geared towards me...But girls appreciate good looking guys too, though IDK about the metallic speedos. lol But underneath it, there's a level that's just way to aggressive and testosterone-y for me.

Don't worry i'll get to it after exam times :p.
u betTER OR ELSE IMMA GO TO YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT AND CUT YOUR WIGS UP.
That's how I feel about Willam's videos. I mean, I'm OKAY with it, but it does get to be a bit much. Like the last one I saw was the one with Latrice, and as a straight girl, I know it's not really geared towards me...But girls appreciate good looking guys too, though IDK about the metallic speedos. lol But underneath it, there's a level that's just way to aggressive and testosterone-y for me.
I know! Seeing close ups for their junk. Ugh. No pls. I don't want to see those ty ty. I know I could always click away, but I can't buy their songs, so you know, I figured that maybe watching their youtube vids would help the girls out, even if it's not that much :c
im crYIGN I SAW THAT EARLIER

ded

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, that's why it's good to watch when the season is over...you can just binge. I do that with a lot of shows.

I agree. I just hate how it's scripted plus you could be a super talented queen and they'll send you home just to get more views like that's not fair. Example Katya

Last edited:
RuPaul Gets Animated In Episode Of Nickelodeon?s ?Bubble Guppies?

Screen-Shot-2015-06-01-at-6.31.52-PM.png

RuPaul has always been about giving to the next generation?and now the Supermodel of the World is bringing her charisma, uniqueness nerve and talent to children?s television.

On the heels of the RuPaul?s Drag Race season finale tonight, Ru will appear in an episode of Nickelodeon?s animated series Bubble Guppies, airing Tuesday at 11am Eastern.

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 6.31.52 PM

In an episode titled ?Costume Boxing!? Ruvoices RuPearl, a stylish sea snail and announcer for a ?dress up race? held during Fashion Week in the underwater city of Bubbletucky.

Big hair, bold lipstick, lots of jewelry? This snail is sickening, in the best possible way.

Source: NewNowNext (June 1, 2015.)

--------------

im fukkin screamin u guys o h m y g o d.​

Last edited:
Back