• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I really don't get it with Ginger. Can one of you who is a fan, explain to me what is so great about her?

IMO, she's mediocre in her looks and the challenges, and I can see why she's safe most of the time. I don't see her as a stellar drag queen that should be at the top though. Nothing about her inspires me...least of all her *****y, catty, mean comments towards other contestants.

If she wins, I'll be really disappointed...and confused.

Ginger's not a fashion queen by any means but that's not her focus. She's smart and has a quick wit that she uses for her comedy and given the results of her on the show, it's working. You don't have to feel bad for not liking her, that's how you perceive her and that's fine.

As far as her being perceived as shady/catty/mean however you want to describe it, keep in mind that you're watching a heavily edited show. For all we know, they're all just as shady as Ginger or Kennedy but they're choosing not to focus on it. Case and point, Max. Ginger and Kennedy both alluded that Max puts on a facade when the cameras are rolling but as soon as it is off, she's off-putting to them. The only thing Max said that was mean-spirited that we saw was when she alluded that Ginger, Kennedy, or Jaidynn are competing in America's Next Garbage Bag Race. Rude considering that her track record of being kind, courteous, and above being shady. We don't know how they are 24/7 so take it how you will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took some quiz and it said I was Rebecca Glasscock. Is that bad?

Rebecca Glasscock was easily the most attractive contestant of that season and she's "fish". I wouldn't take it as an insult haha. That quiz couldn't handle your perfect mug.

Rebecca Glasscock was easily the most attractive contestant of that season and she's "fish". I wouldn't take it as an insult haha. That quiz couldn't handle your perfect mug.

Damn everybody hated her. She's adorable though! Her makeup and her outfits are cute and she is reallllyyyy fishy.

Ginger's not a fashion queen by any means but that's not her focus. She's smart and has a quick wit that she uses for her comedy and given the results of her on the show, it's working. You don't have to feel bad for not liking her, that's how you perceive her and that's fine.

As far as her being perceived as shady/catty/mean however you want to describe it, keep in mind that you're watching a heavily edited show. For all we know, they're all just as shady as Ginger or Kennedy but they're choosing not to focus on it. Case and point, Max. Ginger and Kennedy both alluded that Max puts on a facade when the cameras are rolling but as soon as it is off, she's off-putting to them. The only thing Max said that was mean-spirited that we saw was when she alluded that Ginger, Kennedy, or Jaidynn are competing in America's Next Garbage Bag Race. Rude considering that her track record of being kind, courteous, and above being shady. We don't know how they are 24/7 so take it how you will.

You're right, they all do it. I probably would too, if I had no tv, phone, internet, entertainment. Just sit around and talk **** all the time. XD But the one on one interviews...Ginger never has anything nice to say about anyone.

I agree about Max though. I'm not saying she's shady, because we can't know what we didn't see...but she seemed very guarded and very aware of the cameras. She chose every word she said carefully. I don't feel like I got to know her, just the character she portrayed...which was likable enough.

I took some quiz and it said I was Rebecca Glasscock. Is that bad?

She was in the first season, and they all hated her for some reason...and she's the one they kept comparing Tatianna to in her season. IDK why they didn't like her. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember why she was hated so much.

As long as Ongina, Willam, and DeLa are on All-Stars 2 I will be happy.

Also, Michelle Visage said in an interview that All-Stars 2 will happen eventually, they just don't know when. And it will include queens from all seasons.

Last edited:
As long as Ongina, Willam, and DeLa are on All-Stars 2 I will be happy.

Also, Michelle Visage said in an interview that All-Stars 2 will happen eventually, they just don't know when. And it will include queens from all seasons.

I wouldn't want to see Ongina. I don't like that she doesn't wear wigs.

I wouldn't want to see Ongina. I don't like that she doesn't wear wigs.
200_s.gif

Hold up, I'ma stop you right there.

I have an idea I wish they'd do the next All Stars, so they could get a bunch of favorite queens in...maybe 16 or more?

I had to look this up, cuz I didn't remember what this type of contest is called...

Where you have a bunch of people "battle" in pairs, and then you narrow it down so...ugh, it's hard to explain, here's a pic that's self-explanatory:

1.png

They won't have to all be in the same episodes either. IDK, it makes sense in my head.

-------------

Btw, this is random, but does anyone know why Santino isn't on the show anymore?

I feel like it's probably some health issue...he was looking very frail the last couple of seasons he was on...I hope he's ok... :c

I would prefer All Stars 2 to have queens from Seasons 5 and up.

I think there is so much talent these past 3 seasons that they could already do an amazing All Stars without bringing back some tired old queens from Seasons 1-4. I mean really. I've had it, officially.

And Willam would never be on it anyway-as he doesn't have "good chemistry" with other queens and all the good queens were already on All Stars 1, so what the hell is the point. I just need Alaska to return and triumph to glory.

Well well should I be shocked? Most of the time she was bald.
That's just her aesthetic, which I think is pretty iconic. She usually has a cute little hat or doodad on her head instead. But it's cool if you don't like that. She's an amazing and inspiring queen regardless.

Back