• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

PFFF HAHA YES. Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see what else she comes up with lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kennedy talks about her elimination!

I suggest that you guys read it! She's such a sweet person, sadly most of the fandom doesn't think that way.

Kennedy deserves more kudos than she gets. Not only does she take care of her sister on a drag queen's salary, but she's continued her career even if it strained her relationship with her family. She was also in the navy for a whole three years before the US gov't. got rid of the Don't ask, Don't tell policy and has still spoken highly of it, despite how hard it must have been being a effeminate as she is.

Am I the only one that wants to see Bob the Drag Queen and Wendy Ho on S8?

Last edited:
Kennedy deserves more kudos than she gets. Not only does she take care of her sister on a drag queen's salary, but she's continued her career even if it strained her relationship with her family. She was also in the navy for a whole three years before the US gov't. got rid of the Don't ask, Don't tell policy and has still spoken highly of it, despite how hard it must have been being a effeminate as she is.

Am I the only one that wants to see Bob the Drag Queen and Wendy Ho on S8?

Yes! i understand that not everybody likes her, but it ticks me off when people discredit her and what she's done. :(

Here's the thing about Kennedy though: She's a wolf. Not a wolf in sheep's clothing, like Ginger. Kennedy didn't realize that she was being shady in a not-so-good way, because she was raised in a different drag generation.

I still cringe at condone vs conduct. Michelle calling that out might have been the reason she got eliminated lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah the editors are much shadier than any of the queens will ever be, Kennedy is right.

Here's the thing about Kennedy though: She's a wolf. Not a wolf in sheep's clothing, like Ginger. Kennedy didn't realize that she was being shady in a not-so-good way, because she was raised in a different drag generation.

I still cringe at condone vs conduct. Michelle calling that out might have been the reason she got eliminated lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah the editors are much shadier than any of the queens will ever be, Kennedy is right.

Still laughing at that 'They cut up my speech like they were cutting a sandwhich' line. LIVING for that hahahah

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally watched Paris is Burning earlier today! I had to educate myself lmao

Venus Xtravaganza was.. amazing, tbh. Bless her heart <3

However, I'll admit I didn't pay as much attention as I should've because I had it playing in the background while looking at other stuff ; - ;

Also the only thing I want from Season 8 is queens who obviously deserve to be there because they're bringing something new to the table and a bearded queen. Just because I think that would cause a stir and I can really appreciate bearded drag queen as its own statement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and seasoned drag queens as guest judges.

Still laughing at that 'They cut up my speech like they were cutting a sandwhich' line. LIVING for that hahahah

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally watched Paris is Burning earlier today! I had to educate myself lmao

Venus Xtravaganza was.. amazing, tbh. Bless her heart <3

However, I'll admit I didn't pay as much attention as I should've because I had it playing in the background while looking at other stuff ; - ;

What is Paris is burning? My friend was telling me but never showed me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the only thing I want from Season 8 is queens who obviously deserve to be there because they're bringing something new to the table and a bearded queen. Just because I think that would cause a stir and I can really appreciate bearded drag queen as its own statement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think they should officially replace Ross And Carson

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would cry if Conchita Wurst was a guest judge for a singing challenge. I would cry so hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sh** at explaining so I'll let Wikipedia do it for me-

"This documentary focuses on drag queens living in New York City and their "house" culture, which provides a sense of community and support for the flamboyant and often socially shunned performers. Groups from each house compete in elaborate balls that take cues from the world of fashion. Also touching on issues of racism and poverty, the film features interviews with a number of renowned drag queens, including Willi Ninja, Pepper LaBeija and Dorian Corey."

I really suggest that you watch it, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to see Michelle, Merle, and Santino all judge a complete season together. But mostly Merle. The other two can have stupid tastes at times but I still adore them, especially Michelle.

I'd like to see Michelle, Merle, and Santino all judge a complete season together. But mostly Merle. The other two can have stupid tastes at times but I still adore them, especially Michelle.

Michelle is a mom to most of the girls, and you can tell that she really does care about everyone. To some, she's like the super cool aunt that you go to for advice and you know that she'll always have you back.

(i have another suggestion. both santino and michelle leave the show along with the 2 new judges and no more guest judges.. problems solved forever) xD

toxic .. paris is burning is a documentary about black/latino queer&ball-culture in new york in the 80-90s or so.. its a must-watch
lots of iconic queer people and quotes..

i think its on youtube too
edit: voil?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Paris is Burning is pretty amazing. It's inspiring and has a lot of fun moments, but it also has a lot of sad moments. It's kind of an emotional roller coaster ride.

It's also just kind of amazing to see how in all these years, even though the world may have changed so much, people are still the same. Same hopes, dreams, fears, struggles...talent is still talent and inspiring.

Back