• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

*_* good
i just read "How are you feeling about this finale.?" & "Did you guys see the Ru-cap?" .. and was like oh crap xD

So I saw 12 days if crowning and the premier for born naked. Ehhh it was okay.

Last edited:
Nabbed this from Reddit.

tumblr_noy30zKDBf1scyx42o1_540.png

Born Naked video was really bad, don't know why they felt the need to use footage from the show itself. At least we got Sissy That Walk. They better keep using it as the runway theme next season too.

Born Naked video was really bad, don't know why they felt the need to use footage from the show itself. At least we got Sissy That Walk. They better keep using it as the runway theme next season too.

No please. I'm getting sick of that song. I hope Ru uses Fly Tonight next season!

And I actually really liked the outfit montage. Made me giggle, heh.

Did they make them get into all those outfits for the video? That must have taken so longggg...

I could never do drag, I'm so lazy. XD

Did they make them get into all those outfits for the video? That must have taken so longggg...

I could never do drag, I'm so lazy. XD

Probably! -

---

I finally watched the music video in better quality, and tbh I love it more than STW! The only thing I dislike about it though is that the dancing scenes kinda felt lackluster and the random bursts of color. Gahd D:

My favorite part was the outfit montage- YAASSS. Also, Ru slayed that all white look! Had me drooling <3

Did anyone notice Pearl was in the middle? I noticed that Sharon was in the middle for her music video. The unexpected might happen and Pearl wins. I'm torn between her and Violet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also didn't understand why Gingers mannequin was skinny....?

I read somewhere that Pearl will be producing the music, but not singing it. Like David Guetta.

Could be wrong, though!

The unexpected might happen and Pearl wins. I'm torn between her and Violet.

I'd be happy with either of them.

But considering that it's a TV show, and they build characters and stories, via editing...I think the 2 with the most "story" would be Pearl and Ginger. Since Jinx and Sharon won, underdogs, and Chad Michaels, they almost set up a whole season for her (and Raven) because everyone wanted it...IDK. Bebe and Tyra, chosen by Rupaul's opinion alone, didn't work out too great for them. And Raja...I love Raja, but I love Manila too...I think that could have gone either way (probably why they're still both around).

But they cater to fans too, and I see a lot of people wanting Violet. Though people don't love her personality in general still. I think she comes off as rude because she doesn't censor herself. I'd much rather someone be real like that though, so I don't mind her. And I love her everything else about her.

I read somewhere that Pearl will be producing the music, but not singing it. Like David Guetta.

Could be wrong, though!

Yeah she's producing an album and the lyrics will be Italian. And it'll come out a day after the finale. Looking forward to what she pulls off because she has a great taste in music as a performer.

I'm soooo excited for her music omg 0.0

I still see that's it's between Pearl and Violet. I don't think we're ready for a big girl winner. Plus this whole season was about how Pearl came out of her shell.

I think the producers have danced around on who they want to have win this season based on the editing. At first, out of these three, Ginger seemed like the one who would go the furthest (and possibly win), then they started editing her shade as being a little more virulent midway and focused heavily on Pearl's story, but most recently they really painted it to seem like it's realized that the shade Ginger was throwing was unpopular and it's not going to get her win.

And I don't believe for a second that Ru actually makes the decision herself, she makes whatever choice is the most popular and sensible so that the show continues to have successful viewership. Been reading some interesting tea lately, spilled by Willam of course (but youtube comments are bad sourcing lol).

So it's Violet or Pearl. Either is completely fine with me. If Violet wins Pearl will end up being the Nina Flowers of this season seeing where her interests are going.

image.jpg

Saw this on the season finale promo......does that mean Ginger wins ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the producers have danced around on who they want to have win this season based on the editing. At first, out of these three, Ginger seemed like the one who would go the furthest (and possibly win), then they started editing her shade as being a little more virulent midway and focused heavily on Pearl's story, but most recently they really painted it to seem like it's realized that the shade Ginger was throwing was unpopular and it's not going to get her win.

And I don't believe for a second that Ru actually makes the decision herself, she makes whatever choice is the most popular and sensible so that the show continues to have successful viewership. Been reading some interesting tea lately, spilled by Willam of course (but youtube comments are bad sourcing lol).

So it's Violet or Pearl. Either is completely fine with me. If Violet wins Pearl will end up being the Nina Flowers of this season seeing where her interests are going.

May I have a link to the tea please?

View attachment 94766

Saw this on the season finale promo......does that mean Ginger wins ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have a link to the tea please?

I would like some of that tea too please. ;p

Also, don't they record a version of each ending with each of the final 3 winning? Where did I read that...was it here?...Then when they actually air the finally, I guess that's when they pick which footage to use.

Mind you, this is a youtube comment so it's sketchy tea. Careful drinking it.

fc0061a92d5292fed85dbe060c6317b3.png

Back