• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Hahaha yup. Kind of sad Kennedy isn't in it. I liked her dance moves.

IKR, now that she's gone, I kind of miss her. I got to appreciate her a lot more by the end. She's going to have a great career though...so I'm not sad for her.

Do you think Pearl is going to change because of all this? I love his personality, and I love how he's very unique and seems genuine and deep. IDK, I just worry that the popularity he's experiencing might make him be different. Especially after the whole charging for pics thing at Drag Con.

I felt so disappointed in Sharon and Jinx after they won, maybe they were always that way, but I felt like they weren't the same as I thought they were once they became "winners". I always like those outsider types though, because I relate--like John Waters said in an interview, something about being such an outsider, you don't even fit in with the other outsiders.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though, I think Sharon never seemed sweet. So it's not shocking that she has a terrible reputation now.

And Jinx, in all fairness, still is a nice person. But I just mean that Jinx seemed very different as far as being a weirdo, or an outcast...but really she's just a theatre person. Theatre people are very---IDK how to explain it, snobby in a way. Ugh, hard to explain.

I don't think Pearl will change. She hardly changed on the show. I actually don't want her to change. I was happy to see she stayed true to who she was. Her laid back personality is cool in my opinion. It gives me a different look about drag plus it goes with her style. Just because she was calm doesn't mean she doesn't want to win. I found it annoying that RU would I guess force her to be a little different. Don't get me wrong RU knows what he's doing but really? Pearl is perfect the way she is. She even said on the first episode that Pearl is a robotic ***** or something along those lies. I'm glad she's still herself. Plus she can draw so she could do that little web series with raja. Or Pearl can release music because her taste in music is life. Idk I just want her or Violet to take the crown. Both have inspired me more than Ginger. I'd be shocked if Pearl actually won and Violet didn't but for now I think Vioket will win.

I don't think Pearl will change. She hardly changed on the show. I actually don't want her to change. I was happy to see she stayed true to who she was. Her laid back personality is cool in my opinion. It gives me a different look about drag plus it goes with her style. Just because she was calm doesn't mean she doesn't want to win. I found it annoying that RU would I guess force her to be a little different. Don't get me wrong RU knows what he's doing but really? Pearl is perfect the way she is. She even said on the first episode that Pearl is a robotic ***** or something along those lies. I'm glad she's still herself. Plus she can draw so she could do that little web series with raja. Or Pearl can release music because her taste in music is life. Idk I just want her or Violet to take the crown. Both have inspired me more than Ginger. I'd be shocked if Pearl actually won and Violet didn't but for now I think Vioket will win.

That's why I was asking you, because I know you love Pearl as much as I do. I also like his personality, and in the interviews, I think he's one of the funniest contestants. So yeah, I guess that's what I don't want to change. I want him to stay laid back, calm, and cool...so yeah, I want to know more about the person behind the character Pearl...since he seems cool.

As for drag Pearl, I actually was watching some of her performances on Youtube, and I agree, the song selection, and the performance style...she's very different from other people. You see so many people doing Gaga, Minaj, Beyonce, etc music/moves...I love that Pearl does her own thing. I'm sure she'll stay true to that, even as her performance evolves.

And yet, I don't think she'll win either. I'm pretty sure it's going to come down to Violet and Ginger. I hope Violet wins if that's the case. But Pearl has already won in a sense, since she has clearly been one of the biggest stars from this season.

Pearl is jut perfect in my eyes. It's nice to see a queen with a different style other than what we usually see. I have a little hope for Pearl though. Reddit is making it sound like she actually has a chance of winning this season. I'd be crying tears of joy if she won. If not then Violet. I know I make it sound like I absolutely hate Ginger but I don't. I'm simply not inspired by her and her attitude and how she puts people down is a no no. At the end of the day we'll have Ginger fans defending her like we defend Pearl. I'm excited for this finale but at the same time really nervous. In my head I see Ginger winning but sites like reddit have me convinced it's between Pearl and Violet. How are you feeling about this finale.?

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I'm dying. I saw this on my dash and some people actually believe this LMAO

tumblr_now6p2tgg21u3f56mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_now6p2tgg21u3f56mo2_500.jpg

well, tastes can change ... but i think they just took the term pearlet too serious
bottoms can be couples too.. just sayin'.. and who knows anything anyway :p

Last edited:
I don't think they'd be good for each other hahaha ohhh Pearl. Can't believe she like daddies xD

I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to date another bottom. How I that suppose to work xD also didn't Pearl say she was a top

well, tastes can change ... but i think they just took the term pearlet too serious
bottoms can be couples too.. just sayin'.. and who knows anything anyway :p
Yeah, but how would that work? lmao
I don't think they'd be good for each other hahaha ohhh Pearl. Can't believe she like daddies xD

I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to date another bottom. How I that suppose to work xD also didn't Pearl say she was a top

No, she's a bottom. .....i think. I would find it kinda weird to be dating a 'daddy' then being a top ;v; Since the ones who usually date them are bottoms

Yeah, but how would that work? lmao

No, she's a bottom. .....i think. I would find it kinda weird to be dating a 'daddy' then being a top ;v; Since the ones who usually date them are bottoms

lol yeah I see where you're coming from. Can't judge because different things float our boat. XD

I don't see it either. I think it would be a really awkward pairing. Unless they're willing to make certain compromises...

Maybe the rumor is just cuz it's fun, or maybe because they've performed together (I saw on some Youtube clips) at the same shows...and they're friends, so it's easy to jump to that conclusion.

How are you feeling about this finale.?
Same as you. I see Ginger's talent now, after re-watching the season, but her personality and attitude are not inspiring at all.

Back