• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I honestly believe that they do choose the winner when they cast the queens. If you're sending someone to fight for the crown and they think they actually have a chance and you just crush it...is simply messed up. Why waste your time on the show might as well stay home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like some of that tea too please. ;p

Also, don't they record a version of each ending with each of the final 3 winning? Where did I read that...was it here?...Then when they actually air the finally, I guess that's when they pick which footage to use.

Yes they film all three winning but I'm just confused by the promo and how it's Ginger. If she wins im officially done with this season. We should know when it comes to crowning on Monday. The queen in the middle usually wins so whoever is there will most likely win.

Last edited:
Mind you, this is a youtube comment so it's sketchy tea. Careful drinking it.

Hmm...there's probably a lot of truth mixed with a lot of bs--like most rumors. Interesting though. I definitely think Willam stirs it a little, that's how she's managed to build herself up so much. She's VERY smart, which is part of what I love about her.

TBH, every last one of the contestants benefits from being on the show. So even if it's rigged, no one should complain. The longer you're able to stay on, the longer people have to see what you're about and go ahead and fall in love with you. That would be my attitude if I went on there.

Anyone ever been to a viewing party at a bar?

I've never done it, and watching with a bunch of other (drunk) human beings who are exited...I'm sure it's really fun.

On the other hand, I really like to concentrate/watch intensely, so IDK lol.

Apparently Michelle Visage did not clap for Pearl when they filmed her taking the crown.

Apparently Michelle Visage did not clap for Pearl when they filmed her taking the crown.

Nope! Michelle talked about that on reddit, and said it was not true.

---

On that note, what do you guys think about the queens joining reddit? Courtney joined and so did Micheal.

Nope! Michelle talked about that on reddit, and said it was not true.

---

On that note, what do you guys think about the queens joining reddit? Courtney joined and so did Micheal.
Oh, I didn't see that! Hmm...

Oh, I didn't see that! Hmm...

If you make another mistake, I'm going to go paleho on you. I kid lmao

But yeah, it doesn't sound like something Michelle would do tbh. She loves all the girls, and she's simply not like that :/

... #TeamPearl

Because she is everything. Ginger is a bitter b****, and it annoys me that she always goes on saying Pearl and Violet are 'too young' to win or 'not mature enough.' Ginger is 29! She looks 40 so she hasn't got that much more experience on Pearl and Violet.

I hate that they film them all winning because it means the reaction you see on TV is pretty fake. I don't know they don't just do the finale live so everybody can watch together, or even film the finale in the day... edit what you want and then announce it live still.

Honestly this makes me grit my teeth because Michael said that he "made" Ru. NO GURL. NAIXT.

Ru doesn't owe him anything. He may have helped Ru get her first gigs, but it was Ru and her **** that helped her get to where she is now.

Also-

NARI58D.png

N A I X T

... #TeamPearl

Because she is everything. Ginger is a bitter b****, and it annoys me that she always goes on saying Pearl and Violet are 'too young' to win or 'not mature enough.' Ginger is 29! She looks 40 so she hasn't got that much more experience on Pearl and Violet.

I hate that they film them all winning because it means the reaction you see on TV is pretty fake. I don't know they don't just do the finale live so everybody can watch together, or even film the finale in the day... edit what you want and then announce it live still.

I completely agree about Ginger but people will blame it on the editing as usual. Ginger acts like she's so old when she's not. I'm hoping Violet or Pearl win so it could totally piss her off. At this point I'm freaking out for the finale. #TeamAnybodyButGinger #TeamPearl #TeamViolet

I can't imagine someone being capable of that...even on drugs. So sad.

I find him interesting only because I find sociopaths interesting. I'm so overly emotional, that I'm just very curious of people who have no emotions, remorse, empathy, etc.

This is slightly off-topic, but I highly recommend James St. James's books...he's HILARIOUS and so smart. I used to try to run into him when I first lived in LA, because I read on the WOW website at the time that he hung out at a club in Silverlake. I never did. T.T (This was 10 years ago though...dang I feel old now.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I didn't know that's the Michael you guys were talking about. He's still in prison though right? They let him use reddit?!...in prison???!!! yikes.

I can't imagine someone being capable of that...even on drugs. So sad.

I find him interesting only because I find sociopaths interesting. I'm so overly emotional, that I'm just very curious of people who have no emotions, remorse, empathy, etc.

This is slightly off-topic, but I highly recommend James St. James's books...he's HILARIOUS and so smart. I used to try to run into him when I first lived in LA, because I read on the WOW website at the time that he hung out at a club in Silverlake. I never did. T.T (This was 10 years ago though...dang I feel old now.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I didn't know that's the Michael you guys were talking about. He's still in prison though right? They let him use reddit?!...in prison???!!! yikes.

I don't think he's in prison anymore. And he's not on reddit, as far as I know. (He's get downvoted to hell if he was lmao)

Yeah, Micheal is out of prison now. I saw a video of him being interviewed shortly after his release. Those were the hardcore club kid days, where everyone partied and had sex and did drugs and Ru was yet to be Supermodel of the World. Don't do drugs, kids.

Back