• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Ha. Yeah she does. Maybe she lost one if her canines when she bit her sister.

Oooh I may dl a version on my 3ds along with my 2nd hard copy. Then I could have 2 cycling towns. That may be the sleep meds talking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not here yet. Gotta get my 2nd copy ordered tomorrow.

Twi, we're staying under 6. I figured 6 was a good number because mszcheysser can only cycle on weekends and you seem to have a lot going on, so this will take some pressure off you so you can focus on family/health/school; they seem to be causing you a lot of stress and stress isn't fun. So it'll still be me, you, mszcheysser, pengutano and DaCoSim at the moment. I know that DaCoSim & Pengu can cycle pretty regularly during the week and mszcheysser can cycle regularly on the weekends and I can do both, with wider availability on the weekends. This lets you find the times that work for you and will maybe keep you from feeling stressed and exploding in the thread. <3

Try not to pass out, people: ANKHA has just moved in.

Ankha :D
Do you guys still need a cycler? If so I can join in.

We should probably see how it works with the ones we've got before adding another variable, but if you want to PM me when you'd be most likely to cycle and if you already have a second copy, I'll let you know if we do need another. <3

We should probably see how it works with the ones we've got before adding another variable, but if you want to PM me when you'd be most likely to cycle and if you already have a second copy, I'll let you know if we do need another. <3
I already have a cycling town, I just recently close a thread because I don't think I cycle enough for a thread by myself.

I already have a cycling town, I just recently close a thread because I don't think I cycle enough for a thread by myself.

I appreciate the interest. I'll definitely let you know if we need another. <3

Back